[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start going to parties >start smoking weed >can smoke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mbjtz2jTHn1r6w8wbo1_500.jpg (22 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbjtz2jTHn1r6w8wbo1_500.jpg
22 KB, 500x499
>start going to parties
>start smoking weed
>can smoke joints fine
>doing bong rips burns my throat and makes me cough for like 2 minutes straight and feel like puking

Am I doing something wrong here? I don't try taking the whole thing in one gulp. Just a little fucking kills my throat
>>
>>16859570
Bongs are harsh man, you're still fairly new to the weed game too. They're really a sure fire way to get you fucked up on weed, besides dabbing.

Just start college or something?
>>
>>16859573
>>16859570
And specifically, you're just getting more smoke in one hit, that's the point of a bong, everything filters through the water and stays at the bottom, slowing rising up until you pull the slide and get it all in one hit. It's like 3 hits from a joint all at once.

Try dabbing my man, then you'll know what harsh really means.
>>
>>16859570
Exhale as much as you possibly can before a hit, and pull the slider out intermittently so you aren't take all the smoke at once.
>>
>>16859573
I'm in my senior year of highschool. I never really went to any parties cause most of the people that go to my school are genuinely retarded and do nothing but pick fights but I started hanging around this group recently that are cool and they invite me to parties and shit
>>
>>16859588
Same year I started partying, and stopped being a depressed faget at that. It's good you're warming up to it before college.

Just know, weed isn't always the best in a party setting, if you're looking to hook up/meet girls, just stick with the liq. But if you're chilling with people, smoke up.

Otherwise just take blunts to parties, they're more social. Bongs will get you too ripped to be social enough.
>>
It also might just depend on you, OP. I'm a stoner and while I love bongs, cheaper ones are bound to cause a painful coughing fit/nausea if you rip it too hard/let the smoke sit for too long. A female friend of mine can't smoke anything that involves water in the process, it just causes her to cough uncontrollably (waterfall, water pipes, bubblers, etc).
>>
bongs are a waste of weed they may get you higher but i dont like coughing up a lung
>>
I have a bong with a King Stemline perc. Tons of diffusion, super smooth.

I don't get stoned much anymore, but it was a great investment. My gf uses it with her vaporizer to take vapor bong hits.

Got it from Apix Design, check out his online store
>>
>>16859570
Stop holding in the smoke, dummy. Also use more water.
>>
>>16859570
Add ice cubes and a bit more water.
>>
If it's got an ice trap, use that.

Alternatively, don't take in as much. Bongs hit extremely hard.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.