[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/...Any suggestions for a laptop to play decent games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: HelpFam.jpg (17 KB, 550x523) Image search: [Google]
HelpFam.jpg
17 KB, 550x523
Hey /adv/...Any suggestions for a laptop to play decent games? The price range is $350 to $500
>>
>>16859551
1. Find a person who is able to steal credit card information for a reasonable price.
2. Give him the money that you have for a budget.
3. After you get the credit card information, order all of the parts to somebody's house when they are on vacation.
4. Track the packages and wait until the day that they arrive so that you can pick them up.
5. ???
6. Profit.

I'm obviously kidding, of course. You won't find a good laptop at this price. Hell, I can barely get a high-end monitor at that price.

Get more money or try to find a deal on one used. You will not get a decent computer that is brand new with that budget.
>>
>>16859551
The best specs you could get for that price is about 500GB-1TB HDD with 8 gigs of RAM, a ~1.8GHz dual-core processor and an ok video card with little to no VRAM
>>
Are you looking to play just older games or what?
>>
>>16859551
you can't. entry threshold for gaming laptops is $1k

build a desktop holy shit
>>
>> laptops for gaming

Kek.
>>
>>16859551
These guys are idiots. Top end of that price can get you an i5 or i7 with 4-8 gigs ram and 500-1tb hdd. Just look around.

You said decent. Those specs will play most of the games you probably want to play with shit turned down.

Walmart got new stuff with i5s and a10s for sub 500 and manufacture refurbed i7 with 12gigs and 1tb for 499.99.
>>
>laptop
>gaming
>$350-500
>>
>>16859551
sorry brah, not enough to get a gaming laptop. Other anon is right, 1k will still get you a pretty mediocre one too
>>
>>16859840
>using marketing terminology like "i5" and "i7" while neglecting to mention that laptops for <$1k use integrated graphics
>>
>>16859858
>missing the part where I said "with shit turned down"
>>
>>16859551
Dude you can't. Just get a desktop computer. Gaming laptops start at a thousand and work their way up from there.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.