[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Severely stupid question, but if you don't get a response
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1456700414526.jpg (135 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1456700414526.jpg
135 KB, 500x700
Severely stupid question, but if you don't get a response from a girl the next day when you texted her right before she went to bed, it probably means she forgot? She was sending me long messages and was happy, all while she was working too.
>>
>>16859162

the answer is maybe

from my experience girls "mood" when texting change alot

one day she may be sending long messages and the other she may not even read it, and it's not because they forgot
>>
>>16859162
Fuck I was just thinking about making this thread.

texted a tinder match if she wanted to meet up on Tuesday and she hasn't messaged me back for 1 1/2 hrs.

Granted we haven't exchanged messages this entire week, as she was on spring break, I'm still nervous about it.

Fuck I really hope she messages me back.
>>
>>16859195
Oh, well she looks at me a lot and the only reason I texted her was because she offered help on a speech I'm preparing. I'll see her tomorrow anyway.
>>
>>16859207
1&1/2 hours mate really?
>>
>>16859231
So far, yes.

Am I overreacting?
>>
>>16859259
Very much so, I've been waiting about 19 hours.
>>
Wait until she texts you back. NEVER keep texting a girl when she does not respond, it comes off as weak and makes you look unsure if yourself.
>>
File: 5gYugLA.jpg (97 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
5gYugLA.jpg
97 KB, 960x720
>>16859461
I'm not texting her again, I'm just disappointing I haven't gotten anything. Should I do anything when I see her tomorrow?
>>
>>16859495
No, just act like everything is normal. The thing with women is that most of the time you want to act indifferent but always be up for a good time. That way you dont come off as needy or that you let little things like this get to you. Women do this stuff, like taking forever to text guys, to weed weak guys out
>>
>>16859504
I hate these games so much. I really hope she just lost her phone or something,
>>
>>16859504
>>16859495
Also dont worry, just adopt the attitude that she will text you back because you are a good catch. If she does not then she was not worth your time anyway. Also you dont want your happiness to be tied directly to weather or not she texts you
>>
>>16859514
It seems like every woman isn't worth my time with this philosophy desu. But you're right, i really should stop getting sad over this.
>>
>>16859518
I had to deal with this exact same shit. And i can tell you that worrying about it just messes with you mentally. One time i was asking this girl out and she was real flacky with her address and acted like she forgot we were going out. I was so angry that i did not speak to her for a month. Them one day she came up to me and was asking how i was doing blah blah blah. Mind you, she never really went out of her way to see me. Women at some point will realize that if they dont reach out to you, you are going to move on
>>
File: 1456699396773.jpg (9 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1456699396773.jpg
9 KB, 256x256
>>16859533
Yeah, I had a flaky girl too who eventually rejected me and I ignored her.
mfw she stares at me constantly and laughs at my jokes from afar.
Women what are you doing.
>>
>>16859559
Women are just as dumb as men when it comes to relationships. The only difference is that they know how they feel and thats what they base things off of
>>
>>16859563
Maybe I shouldn't get involved with this stuff... It's never fun for me.
But then again, I've never even held a girl's hand.
>>
>>16859461
This.

General rule is if you send 2 messages without a response you move on. Ball is in her court.

The worst has to be going out with a girl having a great time, telling you she wants to see you again, then ghosting when to try to arrange another date.

Been through this a few times. Telling me you are not interested would be easier. Might call them them out on their bullshit the next time they pull this.
>>
>>16859580
No, its your biological imperarive to find a woman and reproduce, otherwise you will feel as if you are missing out on something. This stuff can become really easy, look up corey wayne on youtube. I am basically autistic when it comes to women and he gives you basically a manuel for women. Women run like clock work once you understand them
>>
>>16859608
So you're doing well for yourself now?
>>
>>16859608
*imperative
>>
>>16859261
You were right. She hit me back up.

Now I just hope I can fug her.
>>
girls text girls not guys (no offense to gay texters)
just talk to her when you see her
>>
>>16859613
Better than i was. After my that experience with the flacky girl i feel so much better about myself.
>>
>>16859608
following some guy's shitty video advice isn't going to help because 1. not all women are the same and 2. taking advice from someone who claims to let you "reclaim your inner alpha male" just makes you seem even more socially stunted.
>>
>>16859622
I feel better than I was too, but I still feel like I'm going nowhere. Still never had a gf, although I'm still 19
>>
>>16859624
Take it or leave it dude. Most women are the same and so are most men. Its more about what men and women respond too though. But i tell ya hwat, some of his advice was pretty helpful with not acting like a total beta around women and texting them 24/7. Some guys dont have male support structures in their life, especially if they grew up with single mothers
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.