[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lady problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1455889867810.gif (1 MB, 268x274) Image search: [Google]
1455889867810.gif
1 MB, 268x274
So, I'm 20,have a temporary but steady job, and still a virgin. And there's this girl, let's call her Jane. I've been into her for years, and I've known her since 14, but the timing never seemed right to ask her out officially until last year when she said she just wanted to be friends. Usually that would be it, but she told my best friend that she liked me, so obviously I'm a bit confused here. However, after this, from about October to present day, we've went out at least 10 times on what anyone would call a date (movie, dinner/lunch, shopping, sometimes the arcade where she kicks my ass somehow) but a few days after one of them she just brings up the fact that were not together like that. She says that she's not ready to fall in love again just yet and I'm a little too weird, but she tells my best friend otherwise, so I'd like to know what exactly is going on. We live miles away from each other, and I have work while she's in uni, so we don't get to meet much. Also, it seems like she's afraid to touch or be touched by me because I remind her of someone of her past she won't talk about. What can I do to convince her to be with me? Am I doing something wrong here?
>>
Give up on her.

As someone who has been in your shoes before, it's best to let it go.

I understand that you're attracted to her, but you just can't be in a relationship with someone that difficult.
>>
Stop hanging out with her. If a girl wants to be with you she will make it easy to get together and will welcome physical contact. I get the feeling that when you do try to just hang out with her she is wishy washy and makes it difficult. If you keep going out with her you are telling her that you welcome this behavior.
>>
>>16859136
So just cut her off? I mean yeah I could do that, but then what?
>>
>>16859264
Well, personally i would cut her off completly because she is indecisive and you deserve better than that. Dont you want to be with someone who is excited to be around you? But anyway, what will happen us one if two things. 1: she will come back to you because she actually likes you. 2: she will not attempt to reach out to you. At some point she will realize that if she wants to be with you she will have to reach out to you.
>>
>>16859264
Also think about this, she gets all of the benefits of having a boyfriend (movie,dinner,) without having to put out. Why would she ruin such a sweet deal for herself?
>>
>>16859294
>>16859322
Yeah, I guess you guys are right. I hope she comes though. Thanks a bunch, random people on the Internet.
>>
Go look up corey wayne on youtube if you need help in relationships. He shills for his book all the time but is very smart in this realm
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.