[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you even figure out if your partner is cheating lmfao.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Beavis_and_Butt-head_803.jpg (68 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
Beavis_and_Butt-head_803.jpg
68 KB, 658x370
how do you even figure out if your partner is cheating lmfao.
>>
>>16859051
Pretty easy senpaitachi.

Unexplained changes in behavior. Evasive when questioned.

Unless they bought you your dream birthday gift and want to keep it a secret. Oh man that would be rad.
>>
>>16859051

step 1: track any irregularities or discrepancies in your partners schedule.

if she is more or less accounted for for all the hours of the day, then you have no worries. but if she goes to see friends you literally never meet, or has some weird evening class she has no tools for, then..

>step 2: barge in on said discrepancy

so basically shes like
'oh hey anon, im going to fuck cha- er... fuck cha police at the black lives matter rally today. fuck cha popo!'
'oh cool honey, why dont i come along?'
'errr... no its okay, you're a little TOO white you'll scare all the protestors. baiii'

if she finds excuse for you not to come to this type of thing more than once, then chances are she doesnt want you there for a reason.

step 3: stalk

etiher in person, or digitally. check her phone. check her email. check her facebook. check her snapchat. check her privilege. see if shes having mysterious messages wiht any strangers.

or just go to where she claims she will be, and see what happens there. if she never shows up, the whole thing is a lie. but perhaps she does show up, but iwth someone you dont expect.
>>
>>16859084

wtf i just read...
>>
>>16859061
Always assume it's the birthday gift.
>>
>>16859051
Inconsistencies in their behaviour, gut feeling.

One girl I was seeing a month or two, would be constantly texting me. All the time, at work, out with friends and so on. One day she tells me she has a friend coming round for dinner, would be unable to text, and that she might have some of my beers I left in her fridge. She had loads of bottle of wine, some other mixers and I'd never seen her drink beer. Added with the fact she said she couldn't text because of a friend, despite texting me when out with her friends, was enough for me to think twice.

I went down to her house at 12 that night unnannounced. She was sleeping, drunk, opened the door. I went for a cigarette in her living room while she went back to bed, saw 2 beers of mine had been drunk, only one glass for wine, and her pants were on the sofa. I went into the room and confronted her about it. She admitted it, and I just left there and then telling her not to contact me again.

It's just a feeling you get based on dodgy behaviour. It's entirely possible to be cheated on even if everything seems normal, of course, but it's that much harder.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.