[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat-4644661172485325760.jpg (273 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4644661172485325760.jpg
273 KB, 1080x1920
How do u tell if someone is the one/ Love of your life? Also how do u deal with girlfriends exes even tho she is friends with them?
>>
It doesn't exist. There is always someone better.

I don't deal with her friends/exes because that's fucking stupid. It's a red flag, she wants her cake and to eat it too. It's basically constant competition for you and constant ego tripping for her.
>>
>>16858899
One, doesn't exist. There are potentially hundreds and hundreds of people you can grow old together with.

Two you don't, and them maintaining contact with exes while you're in the picture is disrespect and a large red flag.
>>
>>16858899

define 'love of your life'.
>>
So I should tell her to cut them out of her life? And just cut off contact with them?
>>
File: 1420341494034.jpg (13 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1420341494034.jpg
13 KB, 230x230
>>16858930

>tell her
>>
>>16858899
>How do u tell if someone is the one/ Love of your life?
There's no such thing, only varying degrees of compatibility and compromise. I've been with the same person for well over a decade. Our relationship isn't perfect, but it's pretty damn close to it. We're upfront, honest, we work through issues together, and we generally don't fight. There's roughly equal amounts of give and take. We have all the important things in common too.

>Also how do u deal with girlfriends exes even tho she is friends with them?
How many? Were the relationships brief? How and why did they end? I think if there's any residual feelings on either side, which is certainly a possibility in this instance, you need to put your foot down or break it off. It's just not acceptable. But if they casually dated and found that they weren't interested in each other, I wouldn't see it as too big of a deal.

In general, someone that ends up staying friends with most of their ex's isn't grounded in reality. You will likely be another check on a list.
>>
>>16858930
You can't. She'll pull away hard as fuck can't call you controlling. The best you can do is make it obvious you don't like them around without being a whiny bitch about it. It's difficult.
Go hang out with a bunch of girls I guarantee she will flip out. That's just an example of her double standard. She may not be right for you.
>>
>>16858930
You shouldn't have to, is the point. If she can't do this on her own, tell her how you feel, but don't give her an ultimatum--those rarely work. She'll just call you a controlling asshole, make you out to be the bad guy, and then break up with you.
>>
>>16858947
And call you controlling*
>>
Thanks for the advice anons
>>
He exes have caused us problems and her and I have been dating for about a year and they have caused problems for us the whole time. But she still wants to have contact and to hang out with them. So do I tell her to get rid of them??? And how do I get rid of them?
>>
>>16858976
No, you don't tell her what to do. You voice your dislike of these people, bring up the issues they have caused, and then it's on her. She will either continue to see them, showing that you're low priority, or she will distance herself from them. Again, you should never tell someone what to do in a situation like this. Your relationship will essentially be over.
>>
She said she still sorta wants to hang out with them. And if they cause more shit for us should I leave her? Cause I'm tired of them causing shit for her and I and I feel like she doesn't truly care about me if she continues to see them and have contact with them.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.