[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey. My teeth are pretty rotten. Not rotten like Nick Bate but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: nLKMmkR[1].jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
nLKMmkR[1].jpg
27 KB, 480x360
Hey. My teeth are pretty rotten. Not rotten like Nick Bate but enough to start affecting my self esteem a lot.

I'm planning on getting it fixed and might have to get a tooth or few removed.What would happen afterwards? Should I get bridges or implants? Are braces easy to take care of?
>>
I seemed to have made a booboo. I meant dentures, not braces.
>>
If you actually got a dentist, he'll give you all the instructions you need.
Also, what, should it be hard to maintain the braces, will you just quit and watch your ugly teeth get uglier?
>>
That entirely depends on what the Dentist decides. Worst case scenario you might need reconstructive surgery.
>>
>>16858885
Brush with toothpaste.

DON'T rinse.

Stop eating sugar.
>>
>>16858893
I meant dentures. Sorry, but I want to make as little change to a schedule as possible. I'm autistic like that.
>>16858895
How bad is reconstructive surgery? I don't think it's at that level yet, but I'm not entirely sure.
>>
>>16858903
Reconstructive surgery is if they need to literally reconstruct your jaw and pallet. It's reserved for people who eat asphalt while riding a bike or something. Unless you're THAT BAD don't worry about it.
>>
>>16858917
Alright, thank you. If I get a bridge or implant, will I need to do anything special like use a special product in a certain way or just brush like normal?
>>16858902
I do the other two, but why not rinse? Is it to keep the tooth paste in the mouth longer?
>>
>>16858903
>Sorry, but I want to make as little change to a schedule as possible. I'm autistic like that.
Considering you'll be coming from zero dental maintenance, it's pretty obvious there'll be a change. I can only imagine your hygiene habits.
>>
>>16858885
go to a fucking dentist
this disgusts me so much i'm going to go brush again
>>
>>16858885
Hows about u go to the dentist instead of 4chan?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.