[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice from a Sociopath?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 93102-004-0738F23C.jpg (39 KB, 550x371) Image search: [Google]
93102-004-0738F23C.jpg
39 KB, 550x371
Would you like advice about how to best spot and deal with people who have ASPD/sociopathy/psychopathy from someone who has that disorder?

Would you like cold analytical advice from a nihilistic asshole?

If you would like any questions answered about dealing with the mental health system in the United States, I have some experience with that as well.
>>
Green text it
>>
Did you know that you're a faggot
>>
>>16858866
>be me
>working on homework
>girlfriend sitting next me reading
>we at home alone
>can't have sex because siblings are here
>can't kill myself because life is too good
>realize I'm just going to have sex
>posting on 4chan instead
>be you
>be a faggot

What should I do in this situation?
>>
If I want to get to know a girl should I just go up and say "hi"?
>>
How to stop feeling of killing everyone around you
>>
>>16859361
Just kill everyone around you.
>>
>>16858866
If you were getting your wife cremated, and they told you that you couldn't watch to make sure they got every bit of ash due to policy, would you be a pussy if you didn't charge back there anyway?
>>
>>16859361
>How to stop feeling of killing everyone around you

I would suggest two routes, thinking through the process of how typically hurting someone results in incarceration. Alternatively you could try something simple as repeating in your head about not hurting people. Ultimately you want to end up in a place where you can tolerate the mistakes other people make.

>>16859484
>If you were getting your wife cremated, and they told you that you couldn't watch to make sure they got every bit of ash due to policy, would you be a pussy if you didn't charge back there anyway?

In this hypothetical, your wife is gone as unfortunate as that is, she lives on in your memory and her genes live on in your children. Dwelling on the past will only work to further inflict mental anguish on you and I doubt your hypothetical wife would want you to do anything rash like that.
>>
>>16858866
>If you were getting your wife cremated, and they told you that you couldn't watch to make sure they got every bit of ash due to policy, would you be a pussy if you didn't charge back there anyway?>>16859643
But if it mattered to you to make sure, what then?
>>
whats a psychopath and a sociopath? and all that shiet?
>>
>>16859680
They are actually all the same thing, some people like to pretend they have different meanings. The current diagnosis used is Antisocial Personality Disorder.
Some of the made up explanations you'll here.
Psychopaths are sociopaths who have become violent.
Alternatively a psychopath is born and a sociopath is created.
There is basically no truth behind either of those statements.
>>
>>16858866
Need some advice:

There's a guy on 4chan claiming he has ASPD/sociopathy/psychopathy and he's offering advice. How do I tell someone who claims to know stuff but doesn't even know that part of his supposed diagnosis doesn't even exist and is a surefire way to spot someone with zero real experience with mental health?

Thanks,
Actual Mental Health Professional
>>
File: 1389331138631.gif (1 MB, 400x276) Image search: [Google]
1389331138631.gif
1 MB, 400x276
>>16858866

>Advice from a Sociopath?

We get like 10 of you a day here claiming to be sociopaths. Cute, but overplayed my friend.

Find some other mental illness to romanticize. This bit is getting old.
>>
>>16858866
Would you like cold analytical advice from a self absorbed autistic person
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.