[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >be 18 >crazy about this girl >get guts ripped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 442x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 442x332
>Be me
>be 18
>crazy about this girl
>get guts ripped out
>couldn't handle the 'emotional cold turkey'
>go off the rails
>become destructive
>almost ruin my life
>4 years later
>things are getting better
>studying/pushing career
>but
>still want something from her

Can anyone else relate to the feeling of chasing after a girl that ripped your guts out? I'd call it more like chasing after a ghost. Wishing that she could see you while you're doing this or 'if she just saw me now'

What is the next stage in this process? How can I completely heal my wounds?
>>
i think you just gotta get outta there. you probably just need someone (or something, like your career) to reinforce you. don't need that girl
>>
>>16858829

so your 22 and still in love with this girl?

how did she rip your guts out?
>>
I'm not in love with her. I wish she could see me now and how much I've changed. Do you understand?
>>
>>16858882

>4 years of obsession
>ripped my guts out
>lol not in love but want her to see how ive changed

clearly you havent? how did she 'rip out your guts'
>>
>>16858919
>4 years of depression!
I haven't changed...?
>>
>>16858933

the downward spiral happened AFTER she ripped your guts out.

you are now 'better' but as far she knew you (prior to gut ripping) you are at best, the same guy you were before, and sitll obsessed with her.

interesting that you've twice now avoided the gut ripping question
>>
Nice logic...theres not much to say about what happened...it was just very eye opening and left me clasping for something to hang onto
>>
>>16858953

sounds like you asked her out, she said no, and you were too emo to see it as anything other than a gut ripping.

>nice logic there

just stating literally what happened according to your story.
>>
>>16858829
Get away from her as much as you can. Move somewhere else if you have to, if it's that bad.

Also do something new, preferably where you will be interacting with women e.g.take up salsa dancing.

You'll soon forget her fast
>>
>>16858978
What else would it be? A learning experience? Fate? Come on it was painful and raw rejection
>>
why do somefags lose their shit for one girl?
girls are not pokemon, you don't have to catch them all, and some you will never get your hands on unless you have a lot of money, and then you realize you didn't want it anyway
>>
>>16858998

>what else would it be

a rejection.

>come on it was painful and raw rejection

so she just turned you down and thats gut ripping? i mean seriously theres either a story here or theres not. but if you asked her out and she said not interested, thats not her ripping your guts out.

thats you holding a knife to your guts and threatening to rip them out if she doesnt love you
>>
>>16859005
There's more to it
>>
>>16859011

cool.
>>
>>16858829
I've been there. You're not over it. You need to be your own person with your own validation.
Try meeting other women.
>>
>promised me her virginity when we were 7 and our parents arranged for us to be wed when we were 18
>i couldn't wait 11 years, banged other chicks in school
>bitch cheated on me
>wedding called off, family shamed, disgraced
>father killed himself
>sister sold into slavery to keep father's house
>mother forced to prostitution
>all because dirty whore
>>
>>16859050
go back to india asshole
>>
>>16859050

>i can cheat
>she can't

fucked up logic right there m8
>>
>>16859050
>I can never redeem my name or make it into heaven unless I marry her
>it is the only way
>i must take the demon as my bride to control her
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.