[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Essays
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1405796042584.gif (474 KB, 188x174) Image search: [Google]
1405796042584.gif
474 KB, 188x174
I waited until the last minute and I now have 7 hours left to apply for scholarships for college. Each scholarship requires a 1,000 word essay on why I deserve it and sometimes other things like leadership experience. Any tips for writing a good all-around essay that I could submit for every scholarship?
>>
The
>>
Honestly just don't even bother with college. You're going to do very poorly. It's the brutal truth. Don't waste your parents money on something you can't put your full amount of attention and effort into. I know I sound like a dick to you but it's just reality.

My nephew applied to colleges months ago. Got accepted into some Engineering school at one of the top Universities in the state, on top of like every other school he applied to, because he's on top of everything and very focused. He doesn't bullshit.
>>
>>16858740
I'm already in college, I'm applying for scholarships for the upcoming semester.
>>
>>16858750
Okay, well you still don't deserve them then. Surprised you haven't flunked out yet either.
>>
>>16858753
I take my studies seriously, I just hadn't gotten around to applying for all of the scholarships yet. No need for the holier-than-thou attitude.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.