[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do dark circles ever go away? Will people be telling me I look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 00075.jpg (35 KB, 423x637) Image search: [Google]
00075.jpg
35 KB, 423x637
Do dark circles ever go away? Will people be telling me I look tired for the rest of my life?
>>
They make creams for that. Genucel for example. There's probably natural methods too.
>>
You can try makeup if it bothers you that bad, but in a word, no.
Doesn't really matter that much though. Look people in the eye more and you'll see most people have them.
>>
bags and puffiness, yes. there are creams that can reduce their appearance. drinking water and regulating your sleep helps as well. actual dark circles, as far as i know, can't go away. mine are dark as hell and the only solution i've found was getting a corrector for my undereye area which makes them practically vanish.
>>
>>16858704
desu, i think dark circles look hot on women....is there something wrong with me?
>>
Kynda

the trick is actually to stop them before it gets WAY TOOOOOOOOOO BAD
>>
I've got some serious black eye circles and have ever since I was a kid. I've tried everything. Nothing works, I just use concealer to hide it.
>>
>>16859904
God, I want a disgruntled and sexually frustrated 30 something social worker with tawny hair and big, dark circles under her eyes that say, "After two divorces and all week spent listening to other people's problems, I'll let you ravage my every hole for a pack of Marlboros and a bottle of cheap red wine".

I would marry a woman like that, and our divorce would be the most passionate and hateful thing ever conceived on this Earth. It'd probably end in suicide for one of us.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.