[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GF is too scared to tell someone off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: triangles.png (245 KB, 268x479) Image search: [Google]
triangles.png
245 KB, 268x479
>girlfriend works retail
>this guy has been asking her out for over a year
>she kept telling him no but he persisted
>before we started dating, she gave him a chance but he laughed in her face
>we started dating and he tried to do a 180
>since then he has been trying to get in her head to dump me
>when that didn't work he started shit talking her behind her back
>he's called her a tranny, a slut, etc
>tell her to talk to her HR person
>she's hesitant
When I was visiting her while she was on her lunch one day, I asked her to point him out and she did. She went to go buy a few things and as she walked past, he copped a feel on her ass. The look on her face broke my heart, she looked like she was about to cry. Her biggest fear is that she'll be seen as a snitch and that she doesn't want to bring more attention to it. Anyone else have experience with this? How do I help her get more confidence?
>>
>>16858645
Go kick his ass you fucking cuck.
>>
>>16858658
Believe me, I want to. I wish I could punch his smug ass face but I know that would make things worse for her.
>>
>>16858645
a) tell her she's stupid for allowing him to hurt her
b) >>16858658
c) talk to her boss
>>
Complain for her since you know the guy and witnessed it. Or find her a new retail job, they are a dime a dozen
>>
>>16858663
The first thing I told her was to tell her boss. Her fear is that it's gonna get out because the guy is evidently well liked around her store (he seems like a Chad who peaked in high school) and that it'll get back to her.
>>16858666
I could complain but I really want her to stand up for herself.
>>
Document everything that happens.
Eventually when she does go and complain, if they don't do anything, she can sue the store. Cha Ching!
If you can kick his ass...just do it.
>>
>>16858661
you shoulda groped his ass back make him feel uncomfortable too
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>calling her triangles and shit
>>
>>16858681
I'll help her do that. I guess my bigger issue is that I hate that she's willing to let this go on because she doesn't want to tattle.
>>
>>16858645
I'd break his jaw fuck the consequences.

Stand up for your woman homeslice.

Even if you want her to stay in the job, nothing will improve unless you wade in there and start making noise.
>>
>>16858661
Nothing's fucking stopping you m8

Holy fucking shit
I'm just imagining this happening to me
I wouldn't even fucking care about going to jail
I would smash his skull into the concrete until his face was a unrecognizable pulp
So help me god
You're a fucking pussy for just letting that happen OP, just kill yourself, be a fucking man, don't think about the repercussions, stand up for her if you actually fucking care about her, chances are people would understand and you wouldn't be penalized too heavily, but even if you were, id still say every fucking second of bashing his teeth in would be well worth it.

Also your gf is dumb for not just going to HR and telling people hes literally grabbing her ass, she probably even likes it if she's not saying anything to anyone for no reason, it's probably honestly all a show, she knew you wouldn't do anything because you're a pussy, and she probably laughs about it when he's fucking her
>>
>>16858696
this tbqh
>>
You're fucking pathetic OP
Srsly
I'm not one of those douchebags that thinks fighting is the answer to everything
But oh my fucking god
If there's any situation that it's called for in, it's this one

Go back, wait for him to do it again, and teach him a fucking lesson, otherwise your a pussy ass cuck, your gf probably also lost all respect for you for not standing up for her and yourself
>>
>>16858698
ahhhhh, honestly i was in a similar situation to OP's gf and i asked my boyfriend not to interfere. he hated it but he let it be my decision. the biggest reason it was hard to tell my boss that some dude was being a dick to me was that half of my coworkers knew and said "well maybe you should have gone out with him." he pushed me to tell my boss and honestly, OP, as scared as she is she'll be happy she did. if her boss is decent, they'll handle it with subtlety.
>>
Beta the Thread
>>
OP is a cuck, lel
>>
Alright, so I've been talking with her and she said that she would try talking directly to her boss tomorrow when she gets there. She looked scared to all hell but I told her that I'd take matters into my own hands if it came to it and I think that pushed her to that decision. But I'm still bothered with her lack of confidence, the fact that I had to push her this hard worries me.
>>
>>16858698
>be a fucking man, don't think about the repercussions
t. retard
>>
The coin always has two sides.

I wanted to ask out a girl and first i asked if she is seeing anybody told me no.
Ask girl out his "BF" msg me what i want from the girl.

Girl next morning greets me in the class sits next to me says sorry i fell in love with him 1 year ago but back then he had a GF.

Sit away from girl never talk to him again.
Comes to cry on my shoulder when they broke up ,tries to kiss me tell him sorry it's too late.

U can't change a girls personality,if she is hesitant to tell the guy to leave him there is something behind ur back
>>
>>16858645
>sees another man put his hands on his gf right in front of him, on her ass no less
>doesnt immediately become violent
lol
shes going to leave you for being too pussy to defend yourself or her
you should start another thread titled "how to dry up a vagina"
>>
>>16858698
The real world doesn't work like your power fantasies anon
>>
if the guy was some ugly beta and not some Chad she would already fliped her shit over him, op is a cuck.
>>
>>16858857
This, exactly what I was saying

He felt up her ass ffs, you don't just get away with that if there's nothing going on between you and her.

I hate to break it to you OP, but there's a reason she's letting this go on, no matter how good an actor she is and makes it seem like she doesn't like it to you.

I've literally never heard of any situation where a guy gropes a girls ass and she says, oh well, what can you do, when they aren't fucking
>>
>>16858645
>She went to go buy a few things and as she walked past, he copped a feel on her ass.

So he sexually assaulted your partner and you didn't beat him senseless?

You're beyond help, you little bitch!
>>
>>16858924
>>16858857
Nice try, I know my girl and she knows me. She wouldn't choose him over me any day of the week. Dude doesn't even know what I look like so I'm not surprised he tried that with her without even knowing I was there. We trust each other.
>>
>>16859043

hahahahahahahahahahahaha, poor cuck, just don't come back crying when you discover that he fucked her and she said there was nothing she could do about it because she was scared.
>>
>>16858645
Get her to report him so him and his friends don't think this is acceptable behaviour, and he will have a record to remind himself.
>>
>guy who has been harassing your girlfriend gropes her ass in front of you
>you stay passive

I can't comprehend this OP. How the fuck do you stay calm when someone does this shit? You didn't even need to beat him up but just grabbing him and threatening the fuck out of him would've been better than nothing.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.