[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me or are almost all relationships one sided? Back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 640x864) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 640x864
Is it just me or are almost all relationships one sided? Back with my other gfs I didn't give a fuck and I wouldn't text them all the time and would leave them over dumb shit and they loved me and never gave up and did anything for me. I got a gf I really like and I always message her 24/7 and never try to leave her and put up with all her shit and she just treats me like shit sometimes and acts like she doesn't even want me that bad.

Is there a way to turn it around? I turned it around one time and left her and got her to be fuck buddies but I keep falling in love with her and it's annoying. How do I make our relationship more even?
>>
You most likely can't. It's not anyone's fault. If that's the way she is, then that's how she is. Maybe in 5 years she may settle down but still ultimately that is up to her.
>>
You need to treat all women the same, like your previous gfs. Otherwise you get situations like this. Now, you are texting her way too much. You are basically saying "im needy and insecure please validate me with a response". You are acting like a woman, dont put up with womens shit. They do it to see if you are a real man. If you immediatly give in you show that she can push you around, and if she can push you around how does she know you will stand up for her and defend ger when the time comes.
>>
Wow, teach me master. All my attempts at relationships were from my side.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.