[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm semi determined to kill myself. Will a .38 special
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: taurus-1-tau_2_850029ulfs.jpg (69 KB, 650x432) Image search: [Google]
taurus-1-tau_2_850029ulfs.jpg
69 KB, 650x432
So I'm semi determined to kill myself.
Will a .38 special be effective to the side of the head
>>
>>16858505
The caliber is adequate, but through the roof of the mouth would be better, hypothetically.
But don't kill yourself, OP.
>>
That might be a good question to ask you local crisis line.
Please hang in there and seek help.
Every life is important. Just sometimes we can't see through our own fog.
Prayers friend...
>>
Bad advice from other poster...

Please seek help.
>>
>>16858505
Ask your friends and family.
>>
Don't get desperate and use a low caliber like .22 or 9 mm. The bullet will literally bounce around in your head and thrash through your brain. It will be incredibly painful and you'll die slower.
>>
Hey, don't even think of that! I have a story to tell!
Back in HS, freshman year, I was bullied every day by what seemed like everyone in the school. They would post my info online, tell me to kill myself ect. My life sucked
Well after a while, all of this started to get to me. I started entertaining the thought of killing my self. One night, I woke up crying not wanting to go to school the next day. I went down stairs and grabbed all the medicine I could find. I was going to attempt to overdose. But right before I was going to take the pills, I thought of the people who did care about me.

I decided not to. When I went back to school, I just ignored anyone who didn't like me, and I found a nice tight knit group of friends. All in all, I'm glad I didn't.
Don't do it man. Your life will get better **Host Q**
>>
>>16858519
This. If only because it's so funny here on 4chan. Probably terrible irl.
>>
>>16858505

>semi
>determined

pick one?

>.38

yeah, that sounds semi enough
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.