[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My boyfriend used to be such a kind, caring, considerate person,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Imrijka.jpg (202 KB, 731x1000) Image search: [Google]
Imrijka.jpg
202 KB, 731x1000
My boyfriend used to be such a kind, caring, considerate person, but more and more hes becoming less concious of other people's feeling and more selfish. I don't know what to do at all, he used to be such a progressive guy but has changed so much its making me feel nervous. What do I do? I have tried talking to him and he says I'm just being paranoid, or that hes learning about things that have changed his views, but his new views are toxic... How do I get my boyfriend back.
>>
>>16858493
Men change more dramatically than women do in shorter amounts of time. Time to move on, op.

Also, love Imrijka.
>>
I don't think it works like that... We are all just a mirror of the world around us... Maybe its not his fault but the fault of his surroundings...
>>
See life through his eyes and tell me you don't feel toxic... Or jaded...
>>
>>16858493
OK family.

How exactly has he become so cold and distant? Surely he still treats you right. Surely he's still keen to provide and care for you both.

No man will change his kindness towards the people in his life without first being seriously hurt.
>>
Withhold sex from him and tell him "I don't feel comfortable with how you've been acting lately. You're just being....weird."

This happened to me when I started ranting about nazi shit and the refugee crisis to my gf.

One week of no sex and now I'm a Bernie supporter.
>>
God...men are so fucking morbid lol
>>
>>16858493
Yeah obviously you're a good observer of human interaction, being a poster of 4chan. Maybe you need some introspective. Nobody has to be nice to everyone.
>>
>>16858532
I like this guy
>>
As many others have said it's not necessarily him. People don't really change without reason (outside of puberty, but that's a reason because hormones). Talk to him about it. Ask him if something is wrong first (show concern in his direction) then point him towards himself if he doesn't think anything is the problem. Tell him you're worried because he's acting weird.
>>
File: productphoto_16_resized.jpg (30 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
productphoto_16_resized.jpg
30 KB, 500x333
Fuck him with this, and let him in ur backdoor, anal fixes all relationship problems
>>
>>16858551
I like this guy too
>>
>>16858508
I don't want to lose him
>>16858527
He seems to care less about whats going on in the world and around him. Hes still kind to me, but he definitely seems to say no to a lot more things...
>>16858529
withholding sex from him never works
>>16858532
He seems to oppose a lot of things he once cared deeply about.
>>16858551
I don't think Anal will solve this
>>
>>16858529
Sorry vor but your a weakling
>>
>>16858831
What's happening in the world?
Does that matter? Maybe he cares more about what's best for you, him and his friends and family than what's best for people he doesn't even know.

That's a healthy attitude to have.

What's he saying no to?
>>
>>16858831
Can you explain more about these changes? Have his views actually evolved, or is this just a shift in priorities?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.