[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I talk to this girl at the gym?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: gym.jpg (78 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
gym.jpg
78 KB, 600x399
Started going to this new gym. Today I went and saw this girl literally my 10/10. We both made eye contact a few times, but I'm not really sure how to approach her. Shes the baseball cap long haired type.

Did I already fuck up by not talking to her today? Any girls/guys have advice?
>>
>>16858384
you don't
>>
start with a greeting called hello. then you introduce yourself try and get her talking and make small talk
>>
Don't try to pick up girls at the gym.
>>
>>16858392
This.

A gym is the worst place to try to hit on a girl. It's one of the biggest things they want to avoid while at the gym. Unless they're a hamplanet, but if they're in shape they absolutely do not want to get hit on unless you're Channing Tatyum.

The only time it's okay to "hit on" her is after you guys have build a natural rapport by just seeing each other a lot and making small talk till she's comfortable around you. Then and only then might you have a chance of asking her on a date, but she also has to find you attractive on top of just enjoying small talk with you. So basically you have no chance.
>>
>>16858392
Don't listen to this guy, as long as you aren't interrupting er mid set or in the middle of cardio or something you're fine. You're not too late, just go up and make friendly conversation to test the waters, from there you should be able to tell pretty quickly whether or not she's interested, if she shows any signs of being interested, NOW is when you act, get a phone number, maybe make plans to workout together or something, that's just an easy mutual Interest, but if you can try to find out any other interest she likes so you can hang out with her outside of the gym and make sure she knows it's more than just a friendly gym buddy kind of thing you know?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.