[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I NEED HELP WITH MY GF!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20151227_160837_01.jpg (258 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151227_160837_01.jpg
258 KB, 1536x2048
Hello. I just broke up with my GF. I found out she was cheating on me with my best friend. Now she's trying to make me feel bad around everyone I know. I would like some help messing with her. I would like to do a data dump, but is that illegal? Could I get in trouble for doing so?
>>
>>16858286

Revenge won't make things better. If you need people to know the truth, be like, "hey, yeah, I trusted both these people and then they snuck off to fuck behind my back, so they can say whatever they want. At least I don't backstab and cheat."
>>
>>16858289
>
>Revenge won't make things better. Yea I guess. I would feel so good though. She just dumped a 5 year relationship in a couple hours without breaking a sweat.
>>
>>16858286
No retard you do nothing. You don't spread rumors, you don't raise your hand to either of them.

They screwed up, they're the assholes. You're clean as a fucking whistle.
That's what you tell anyone who asks.
>>
Don't worry! We will help you! Just dump all of her info on here and we will take care of the rest!
>>
>>16858301
Ok..fine. Atleast I know that I wasn't in the wrong. It looks as if I'm back to square 1 XD
>>
Don't be a beta. Move on, dude. You're rolling in your own shit.
>>
Being the bigger person is the best way to look better. If you do a data dump, sane people will think, "No wonder she cheated on this pathetic faggot!" I would never have potential romantic interest in a guy who did something like that, and would warn all other women to stay away.

Kinda funny how you don't seem to harbor much animosity towards your best friend.

I just can't imagine how she could cheat on someone as nice as you.
>>
>>16858322
>Being the bigger person is the best way to look better.

>Kinda funny how you don't seem to harbor much animosity towards your best friend.

Thanks for that. I am definitely mad at my friend, but I'm just really upset about her. I honestly thought that she was going to be my wife in the future. Now that you mentioned it, I won't DD her. It would be super irresponsible and get me nowhere. Thanks
>>
>>16858338
take the high road OP. I had the parents of a girl that did something similar call me and apologize for their daughters bad behavior. In retrospect my friend did me a favor and exposed her before I invested more time into the relationship. Had it not been him it would be some other guy or guys. Oh, she cheated on him too.
>>
>>16858286
you grow a sack, throw out everything that reminds you of her and you move on.

revenge is never as good as you think it will be in the long run.
A.) it makes you look like the bitter twisted person you are
B.) doesnt heal the hurt like reopening a scab

if she trying to make you feel bad about something SHE did:

>say nothing
>do nothing
>delete all contact, go to ground.

then they will get bored and move on too.
>>
File: unrele10.jpg (42 KB, 538x434) Image search: [Google]
unrele10.jpg
42 KB, 538x434
>>16858286
You just need help.
>>
Advice has been taken. Thanks everyone for the help! I deleted her contact info and everything that reminded me of her.
It stinks, but I know it will be better for me in the long run. And I wasn't really going to DD her. I was just entertaining the thought of it.
>>
>>16858286
Take the high road. But remove them both from your life.
>>
Does anyone care to share their stories? I'd love to hear them if I will help to get it off of your chest.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.