[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got a Girl pregnant during exchange year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1455130692362.jpg (143 KB, 899x1200) Image search: [Google]
1455130692362.jpg
143 KB, 899x1200
Help, Ive been in Poland for the past year, doing an exchange for university. I started dating this girl I met at university, she was very sweet and we got a long really well. One thing led to another, and now she's pregnant. Because of Polish laws, she can't have an abortion, ( I dont advocate for that either ) but we both want to keep the child. Im scheduled to go back to Canada. Im worried especially for my parent's reaction, but also how I can actually provide, since I'm still gonna have to do another 2 years of university. Does anyone have any suggestions for how I can actually break it to my parents ? Or what a real strategy is, since I have no idea what I want to do after University. thanks.
>>
There's nothing you can do, you fucked up and made a huge mistake, seriously this isn't something to be taken lightly, like Ohhh oh well, no you brought a fucking child into the world that you can't afford to raise properly, and because of that the child is going to live a shitty life and not know you, and probably grow up to hate you. All you can do is try to take up a part time job if you have time, and send her what little you can, even though that's hardly put a dent in what will be needed to raise the kid, if you don't even have time for that, idk what to tell you man, you really fucked up
>>
1. Tell them

2. Good luck with the part time job
>>
Anon it's Poland. You can probably rely on your parents to provide the pittance it takes to live there. You can pay them back later right?
>>
>>16857982
You gotta finish uni homes.

Your parents are gonna be more understanding than you think.

Then you look into legally bringing her to Canada or going to her. It's gonna involve marriage. It's gonna depend on where you can get a job.

She's gonna have to fend for herself for a while and rely on support. Hopefully she has a family or you can send some money.

Sit down and plan this together very carefully. This shit happens to 1000s of people and they all make it just fine. There's no reason you can't.
>>
>>16857982
is she at least a qt?
>>
File: shutterstock_107685965-615px.jpg (21 KB, 615x294) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_107685965-615px.jpg
21 KB, 615x294
Consider the coat hanger ?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.