[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it safe to eat only once a day ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: wow.jpg (88 KB, 900x562) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
88 KB, 900x562
Hi, I'm a broke math student and I only eat one meal a day (latenight). Is it dangerous ?
>pic not related
>>
Short answer: no

Medium answer: it might be if your blood sugar tanks while you're driving

Long answer: you're really upping the difficulty on making sure that you get enough micro- and macronutrients, and that your body has the opportunity to properly digest and utilize them before it's shipped out from your bowels

Long as my dick answer: prob not
>>
>>16857920

You should be fine....but why do it late at night?
Do it mid-day.
>>
>>16857920
>Long as my dick answer:

Why didn't you just lead with the short answer?
>>
Google intermittent fasting. People do that on purpose.
>>
>>16857946
I already googled it but I came across no testimonies just plain shit articles telling me there's no need to eat 3 times a day
4chan is a good place to ask that kind of thing because you get personal feedbacks
>>
>>16857959
Ok then. I think plenty of people living alone do that. I can't think of any serious drawbacks. If i haven't had a little son i'd only eat once a day too. Fucking convenient
>>
Been eating just once a day for nearly 3 years now, i'm fine and healthy.
>>
>>16857920

I've only eaten once a day on average for many, many years now, and I'm doing fine. I try to eat something that isn't too bad for me all in all, even if I'm not paying attention to the calories, though. (For a while there I'd eat like, an entire large pizza, and I saw the effects from that.)
>>
File: subway-2k.jpg (179 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
subway-2k.jpg
179 KB, 1024x683
>>16858015
I think you can eat pretty much anything in term of calories if you only eat one meal a day. That's plain logic you got your 2k daily calories in one fuckin meal
Pic related is a 2k menu at subway (others american 2k menus from mcdonals or chipotley are ridiculously small though so if like me you don't live in murrica you're alright)
A fuckin big plate of pasta is also alright
>>
Eating before bed results in lower quality sleep. Try to give yourself at least 2-4 hours before going to bed after eating a large meal.

And avoid sugar before bed, at least 3-5 hours before bed you should not consume sugary foods or beverages.
>>
File: 2kmenu.jpg (105 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
2kmenu.jpg
105 KB, 1024x683
here's another 2k meal you can do by yourself
ps: abstraining from eating cause a stress in metabolism that is likely to strengthen your body according to multiple scientific researchs
>>
Jesus Christ just eat potatoes if you're that poor. It has everything but Vitamin A, D and one other thing I forgot
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.