[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I kill myself in the most painless way possible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
How do I kill myself in the most painless way possible?
>>
take a shit ton of painkillers is the obvious answer
>>
Hang yourself, It's painless right till you drop from the chair, and assuming you did it properly the pain after won't matter because there's nothing you can do about it.

At most it's 10 seconds of pain for an eternity of peace. Some people have reported feeling nothing and not even remembering the rope closing around their neck, the people that failed of course.

Helium exit bag is too easy to fuck up.
>>
>>16857845
4chan needs a fucking sticky for this shit.

Look up exit bags and go die.

ODing on painkillers is not the fun way to do this.
>>
>>16857855

Hangings are one of the most common ways to fuck up your life, and not in the way you want. If you have the hubris to end the life that was given to you, just blow your brains out
>>
Stay on 4Chan that killed me on the inside, was relatively painless.
>>
>>16857847
>this guy
He probably also thinks dell is the best computer, based on their last commercial.

You'd feel pain pills, you'll vomit until finally you drown and die... basically 2 shitty ways to go.

Jump off of something super high
>>
>>16857855

just a note on this, i had a cousin who went out this way. don't leave your lifeless body for your mother to find, please.

also, the world needs more white men, not less. have you considered moving to japan instead of an hero?
>>
>>16857855
Yah fag, he die instantly from his neck snapping
>>
>>16857845
Don't do it. Think about yourself.
>>
>>16857872
No, no I think "jump off of something high" is still a better answer
>>
>>16857845
If you really wanted to kill yourself, you wouldn't care about the pain. Faggot.
>>
>>16857855
>Helium exit bag is too easy to fuck up.

Unfortunately, this isn't necessarily true. You might inadvertently remove the bag and wake up with brain damage.
It seems like the best suicide options for beta pussies like me are all illegal.
>>
I can't believe people are actually giving serious advice on how to kill yourself to someone who is clearly in a fucked up mental state and so might be weak enough to actually take that advice. I know some of you posters think it's okay to post such answers because it's 4chan, but you need to realize it's a real person asking this question. Jesus Christ some people are sick in the head.
>>
>>16857860
It's one of the most common ways because people who do it are usually retarded or it fails because they pussy foot it. Take 30 minutes out of your shit life and go down to a hardware store and buy a proper length of rope 11 feet is plenty, about the same thickness of your index finger. Practice tying nooses for a while, it won't take longer than 30 minutes to perfect.

Now all you literally have to do is tie to end to something strong, and high enough that your fat little toes don't touch the ground when you drop. Put your head throw the hole and jump/drop. Use a long drop for insta-kill.
>>
>>16857886

What makes you think suicide is always the wrong choice?
>>
>>16857886
Welcome to /adv/ friend.

Most of us have been there, I have. If you're posting a question asking how to kill yourself then most of the time you're not serious. You just want to vent and to hear people talk.

Getting flooded with "D-don't do it senpai!" isn't going to help OP. The only thing that really actually helps is either just being an ear for OP and letting him vent, or reminding him that his mother or father finding his lifeless body is literally the worse possible pain you can inflict on someone.
>>
>>16857845
Blow yourself up. Surround yourself with explosives (don't forget your head) and throw the switch. Your brain literally disintegrates before the pain signals have time to reach it. And if something goes wrong and the explosives don't go off, you are completely unharmed.

Of course, first you have to get all the supplies and assemble them. But you didn't ask for the easiest method, or the safest (it's ironic that you need to think of safety when dealing with a suicide plan, but hey, them's the breaks). And you've got to somehow keep the police from finding out and assuming you are up to something MUCH more horrendous: you don't want to turn this into suicide by cop. But you didn't ask for the way least likely to be interrupted. And then there's the problem of preventing collateral damage; you basically have to find some nice mud flats, and wait until it has been raining. But you didn't ask for a method that gave you control over place and time.

You asked for the most painless way possible. Here it is. Still want to go through with it?
>>
>>16857902

I'm referring to those posters who are actually recommending how to tie a noose or to use a gun. That is sick. Yes, most of the time the asker is not serious. Most of the time. Not all the time. There is that small chance they would actually do it. It's better not to post anything at all than to give stupid recommendations, if you don't want to beg them not to do it. It really isn't justifiable at all.

>>16857893

It is always the wrong choice no doubt. You have only one shot at life. Why waste it? Most askers think their life is shit when there's someone out there in a worse situation desperately trying to live. You never know what the future holds for you, and it is a pussy's way out. You're gonna die anyway so might as well stick it out because there just might be something good in store.

I tried to kill myself once years ago and never tried again, I nearly died in the hospital but the doctor said I was very lucky. So, I'm a bit more appreciative now. My life isn't fantastic but there's moments I'm glad not to have missed out on.
>>
>>16857915
>You have only one shot at life. Why waste it?

Because you know there aren't any solutions for your problems and you don't want to suffer with them any longer.

>there just might be something good in store.

Some people know that nothing good is in store for them. That's why they kill themselves.
>>
>>16857845
Old age
>>
>>16858035
>old age
>painless

Nah. The best and easiest way is to just blow your brains out. Assuming you use the right caliber and aim right it will be so quick and destructive that you'll be dead before you even have time to register the pain.
>>
>>16857845
Find the hottest prostitute you can and bang her

You'll reconsider living after
>>
suicide prevention hotline : 1 (800) 273-8255.
>>
Thank you everyone, I've decided to wait until I move into my grandma house and then tie a noose around my neck.
>>
>>16858297
wrong answer. do what that other dude said and look up exit bags lmao
>>
>>16858297

Don't do it. What's causing you so much pain? One day you'll die anyway so why rush it?
>>
>>16859134
Why wait for the inevitable
>>
>>16859134
>one day you'll die anyway so why rush it
i mean like, if being alive is actively awful, why wouldn't you? maybe i don't feel like waking up and hating everything and myself for another 70 years
>>
>>16859156
>>16859154

Well suicide is a permanent solution for a temporary problem. You can either end it and that's it, you're done. Forever. Or you can give yourself even the slightest opportunity to make things better. If you fail then at least take heart in the fact that at some point you will die. Just don't do it yourself.
>>
>>16859177
>for a temporary problem
Going senile isn't a fucking temporary problem
Neither is living a shitty life that you feel trapped in
I'm really tired of hearing the same phrase used over and over in the thread because life doesn't just get better
>>
>>16859177
>suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem
this is the stupidest fucking thing anyone could every say to someone that's depressed, and it just goes to show that you've never experienced anything even remotely similar to depression

who are you to say it's temporary? that's an awful big assumption. there are plenty of people who's lives are huge fucking trainwrecks that only devolve into bigger, more elaborate, more awful disasters. what if you're talking to someone that's terminally ill? what if you're talking to someone that's mentally ill and won't see a cure in their lifetime? you don't know things will get better.

furthermore, who gives a shit if it's a "permanent solution?" once you're dead you're not capable of reflecting upon the fact that MAYBE it could have gotten better. you lack consciousness. you lack sentience. you do not exist. there is no longer a life, a reality, or hope to consider. the point wasn't even to "solve a problem," the point was to stop existing.

everything can be broken beyond repair. don't be an idiot.
>>
>>16859177
furthermore, a "permanent solution" is what every suicidal person has ever dreamed about. for the sake of anybody you come into contact with that wants to kill themselves, keep that one in the holster. it isn't helpful
>>
>>16857845

jumping off the tallest building you can find

>but there arent any in my town

no biggie, go somewhere else. it'll take more time to live your entire fucking life than it will to just go to a town with big buildings
>>
Kindness
>>
File: 1444705511593.png (235 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1444705511593.png
235 KB, 1024x1024
>>16857857

>4chan needs a suicide sticky
>detailing best painless methods
>>
>>16857845
don't do it OP
>>
>>16857845
Why do you want to kill yourself?
>>
File: 1328997979683.png (152 KB, 1124x960) Image search: [Google]
1328997979683.png
152 KB, 1124x960
>>16859333
Well.. How long have you been here? Don't you agree?
>>
>>16859557
Encouraging suicide is morally wrong and fucking retarded unless it is for someone that is truly beyond saving, and by that I mean psychotic (mentally fucking insane), violent, and/or commits heinous crimes.
>>
>>16857915
It's like your assuming people do not already know these common suicide methods. It would probably be worse to post anything then the OP would feel their existence is even more pointless. Like no one cares.
OP should make their own choice, they need to evaluate if it is worth it. If someone wanted to die they would likely be dead by now, most of the time posts about suicide do not lead to suicide. A open discussion is better than igornoring the issue.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.