[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend goes out every night without me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: RA-1_0.jpg (126 KB, 397x480) Image search: [Google]
RA-1_0.jpg
126 KB, 397x480
>dated girlfriend 8 years
>2 months ago girlfriend starts going to bars/clubs
>every time i say "oh hey why dont i come too" she suggests a movie or sushi, so i've never gone with her to the bar
>as of last week, she has gone to the bar every single night, 9pm-2am
>when we go out for movies or sushi, she wears jeans/t shirt
>when she goes to the bar, she wears beautiful outfit and full makeup
>when i ask for more time together, say "lets schedule a date Wednesday night together?" she says "you're acting controlling"
>ditched every single night, sleeping alone every night, if i complain its 'controlling'

what this mean?
what do?
>>
It means you are cucked. Get this straight with her before its too late..
>>
>>16857438
You're fucked. End it now.
>>
It means she is seeing her dad behind your back, dumass, Beacos the man heats your face and wants you dead, and stop controling her life you fucking matcho and by her something nice
>>
>>16857438

this is bait but anyway

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>16857438
she doesn't and will never take the relationship seriously

cut her loose before you literally become a cuck
>>
ok... this cycle of my girlfriend pulling away from me emotionally, and then blaming me for being controlling when i ask why, and then pulling away even more in reaction, is making me fucking insane. i keep thinking "if i stop being controlling maybe she'll give me love again"

even if i breakup my heads fucked
>>
She's looking for a new guy, but she's keeping you as a backup.

Break up, but don't be a bitch about it. Just say you've grown apart. Behave respectfully and she will probably cringe. Don't break your facade.
>>
>>16857481
how the hell did you manage to date her for 8 years?
>>
>>16857501
her detaching has only begun december.

or i didn't notice it.
>>
>>16857505
no seriously, how do you date somebody for 8 years? how old were you when it started?

as to answer your question, you need to confront her, did she cheat on you before?
>>
Controling would be checking her texts and phoncalls, asking unreasonable questions like how wear you with, names, Times exact locations with proof etcetera...telling her to be back at a certain time or forbidding her to go places without you. If you do not do this tho vs and more, make her understand it if she dows not I suggest you start doing this things. Or you could just sleep with her best friend and dup her. : )
>>
>>16857438

This one's not real. Come on.
>>
File: images (9).jpg (5 KB, 136x84) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
5 KB, 136x84
FAKE AND GAY
>>
>>16857580
>>16857561
Why are you samefagging?
>>
Cos your gf looks like a murderous sociopaths and you are gay also . ; )
>>
>>16857438

>claims partner is controlling
>proceeds to flip it and use the situation to control you

Text book woman mind-gymnastics technique. You're getting cucked big time pal.
>>
File: aa1.jpg (82 KB, 496x700) Image search: [Google]
aa1.jpg
82 KB, 496x700
>>
You dated for 8 years and you are not married or moving forward at all? That may work for some, but I feel most people would have broken up or married well before this point.

For how long you have been dating a simple breakup and leave is probably not the first thing you should do. If you have been together that long I would think you can air this grievance to her. I assume you guys live together? Do you not have any of your own friends?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.