[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can´t cry since 2 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1454849458846.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1454849458846.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
Hi no matter how depressed and frustrated I am, I literralyy cant cry. If im confronted with stress or misery I just start lauthing extaticly, often untill I drool myself. Its not like I havent talked to anyone about the things that arent going well in my Life and I also hadnt any traumatizing experiences that could have caused this. How can I get this ability back. Its like I can feel an inner numbness growing the more I supress my emotions. Im afraid I may lose empathy for others and become indifferent and apathetic.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (4 KB, 124x124) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
4 KB, 124x124
Cut yourself with onions.
>>
>>16857326
You asshole made me laugh. Fuck you I was trying to cry.
>>
You at weird
>>
File: 1342621108303.jpg (192 KB, 706x720) Image search: [Google]
1342621108303.jpg
192 KB, 706x720
>>16857321
Go to funerals, watch sad movies
>>
>>16857374
I tried some movies already.Didnt work, could give me some examples?. Funerals could work but that whould be respectless to the person that died and the family.
>>
>>16857381
I unironically cried at the end of Schindler's List and Million Dollar Baby
>>
>>16857381
The Elephant Man made me sad
>>
>Hi no matter how depressed and frustrated I am, I literralyy cant cry.
it's hormones. crying isn't magic, you'll be fine.
>>
>>16857321
Are you a chick?
>>
File: images (5).jpg (5 KB, 146x115) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
5 KB, 146x115
No woman no cry
>>
>>16857405
No woman no cry!
>>
>>16857405
OP here, most people misinterpret the text of this one. Its actually meant like "no woman, don´t cry now " So its basicly about compforting a woman instaed of no chicks =no problems as a lot of people interpret is.
>>
>>16857393
it cant be hormones im 22
>>16857399
nope Im a dude and straight.
>>
Hitler didn't cry
>>
>>16857321
watch son of saul
>>
>>16857694
ok will try this one
>>
Look at the blue sky for a bit, it always brings tears to my eyes with its sublime beauty.

Might also be the brightness though.
>>
>>16857711
It didnt work I wanted to cry but I just couldn even though I was feeling sad as fuck.
>>
>>16858153
I also cant cry lucky tears. It whould be difficullt, since I rarly feel true, fullfilling happiness yet I often find myself amused. The inability physically let out my sadness and frustration seems to chanche me in an emotionless being. Lust is a daily companion to me yet its often more a urge to me rather than real arausal but I cant escape this. I really think it could be unhealthy for me to live like this further.
>>
File: 1377843196166.png (157 KB, 579x570) Image search: [Google]
1377843196166.png
157 KB, 579x570
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK7GSARUs_Q
>>
Why would you want to cry. Crying is weakness. Also have no fear some day something will come along that will break your emotional wall and you will cry. In the meantime take pride in your ability to stop the water works.
>>
>>16858251
didnt work either
>>16858309
Crying may be a wekness but not being able to feel or deal with your emotion properly without turning them into teriible jokes is a way bigger weakness. I already lack empathy, understanding of others and their emotions, the ability to understand social norms. Btw im pretty sure its basicly impssible for me to ever get into or to maintain a healthy relationship, besides some of my close frieds. So I cant afforf having this "strengh". You never seem to have experiences the how feel dead inside and are turning into a fucking emotionless robot day by day. Id rather be a crybaby than that. And also the whole thing about breaking the wall: If I need to get traumatised in order to achieve healthy behavior patterns than thats not a good fucking sign. Do you know how ot feels to be consumed by your own hatred? Its not like I want to be a normie. Fuck this shit!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.