[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a vague relationship I can't comprehend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1456482898138.jpg (61 KB, 620x916) Image search: [Google]
1456482898138.jpg
61 KB, 620x916
There's this girl I've been talking to and she's agreed on a date next week.

She writes a lot and seems enthusiastic but never starts a convo.

She did start one when we didn't talk for about a month though.

Whats going on?
>>
>>16857167
who knows, she agreed to a date right? thats something, maybe shes an autist, maybe shes a shutin i dont know. or shes just not that into you and agreed to see if maybe it could grow into something. i understand the feeling, always being the one who initiated conversations, like you care more about them than they do you. go on the date, if shes cold distant or disinterested move on, if shes interested maybe she introverted and is shy and needs you to take charge
>>
>>16857173
You're spot on i think, the date will decide it I suppose
>>
>>16857175
i hope shes introverted, maybe that month long time was awful for her because you didnt start the conversation and she didnt want to bug you. its an annoying position to be put in, because you in a way come off as desperate always messaging them and wondering "am i annoying this person?"
>>
>>16857183
Yeah that's my mistake.

She isn't a shut in nor an autist, I met her through orchestra where our schools combined musicians.

She is definitely not an extrovert so most likely introverted.

I only message 5 times a week max, usually 4 times a week.

It seems so vague, but I'm hopeful her initiation of conversation after a month and agreeing on a date means something.

Any tips on a first date?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.