[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, i met a Girl. I visited her place a few times and we talked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1421565479936.png (2 MB, 1065x902) Image search: [Google]
1421565479936.png
2 MB, 1065x902
So, i met a Girl. I visited her place a few times and we talked pretty much like 4 or 5 Hours straight. I started to like her and i decided to invite her to my place to watch a movie. We watched the movie, she laughed a lot, we talked a lot, she remained a few hour after the movie was finished. The second time was exactly the same. Do i have to make the first move ? ( i know, i fucking suck at this )
>>
No, it's already too late
>>
>>16857134

who is it to late ?
>>
>>16857135

how*
>>
>>16857132
How did you sit during the movie?

Close or awkwardly at a distance?
>>
>>16857132
yes, you have to make the first move. escalating the relationship falls entirely on the man at every stage. you have to judge by her body language and hints what she is ready for. its not fair but thats how it is, make a move or die alone.
>>
>>16857144

Pretty close, not so close that we touched
>>
>>16857150
You should have mustered up a boner and let her see the bulge.

Ball's in her court.
>>
>>16857150
next time have her sit down first and then flop right next to her, so that you're up against her but make it seem like you casually just misjudged how close to sit

this is my most sacred trick anon I'm trusting you with this
>>
>>16857156

sounds like a plan, thanks anon.
if there is a next time, i will do it.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1455869131886.jpg (12 KB, 291x291) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1455869131886.jpg
12 KB, 291x291
Best move, slaps her with a rubber duck and suk her face.
Got me married for 5 years
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.