[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heartbreak and Breakups
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: heartwarmingsmile.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
heartwarmingsmile.webm
3 MB, 640x360
Here is the story of how my highschool sweetheart and I broke up, its been 1 year since and it still is the only thing that I can think about.

I was camping with my gf Ellie who I was dating through highschool and who I have just gotten engaged to, we were camping with some close friends and it was amazing until she kept on bringing up the time that we both cheated on each other while our group was on the topic of relationships while setting up camp.

This spawned a huge fight between us that we had never had before, we managed to keep it on the downlow for the whole trip so the other's wouldnt here us but on the last night of the camping trip it went out of hand.

She cheated on me with a close guy friend and I did the same but with my best friend who was female, we made up after fighting a couple of times through highschool but she never liked the fact that I was still friends with my best friend who was on the trip.

But on the night of the last night during dinner our fight got out of hand, Ellie and I were both angry because of the small fights we have been having during trip and we both just exploded into this huge fight.

We managed to just let it go for the night, but while we were sleeping in our tent the fight was sparked again, but this time she just got up and left and while I went out of the tent to get her she looked at me dead in the eye with tears down her cheek and said

"Anon, I love you but there is so many things in our way... I want this to work but im not sure this is what I want anymore"

I was heartbroken, she told me that one of the biggest things in our way was my best friend, she bottled this up for so long but she couldnt take it anymore and wanted me to just take her out of my life.

I told her I couldn't do that, by then everyone who was sleeping got out of their tent and was watching us argue but we couldn't see them because it was dark.
>>
>>16857087

well, who do you love more? you answered that question.
>>
>>16857087
>but she never liked the fact that I was still friends with my best friend who was on the trip.

The fact that she stayed with you at all after this was a miracle. If you're expecting sympathy, you don't deserve it, because anybody that intends to keep the person they cheated with around them while in a relationship, goes beyond being selfish or an idiot.
>>
>>16857087
>>>/f/acebook
git out
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.