[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First Traffic Ticket
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_msznzprIAU1qdvatvo1_500.gif (761 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msznzprIAU1qdvatvo1_500.gif
761 KB, 500x353
I just got my first traffic ticket. I am wondering how I can get out of it. The officer said " You were going 35 over but I reduced it to 6 miles per hour over." I looking for advise on how to get out of it and I honestly think I was going much faster than what he gave me a ticket for. Any tips would be appreciated.
>>
>>16856951

>going more than 35 miles over the speed limit

Are you trying to kill someone?
>>
He cut you a break because 20 over and up is an automatic go to jail speed in most areas.

Look for a traffic lawyer and get that shit taken care of. Costs a little more, but it's worth it not to have that on your record.

If you see that cop again, thank him. He really should have arrested you.
>>
>>16856951
Pay the money, thank the cop and learn your lesson.
>>
>>16856951
Cop has done you a solid

Don't be a cunt
Learn your lesson, pay the fine
>>
>>16856951
>I honestly think I was going much faster than what he gave me a ticket for.

Pay the fucking ticket and be glad it didn't end worse for you or anyone else. You're getting off really easy here.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.