[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Small dick ongoing problem, anyone turned to surgery?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Snap_Firaxicon2_Archon.png (316 KB, 406x440) Image search: [Google]
Snap_Firaxicon2_Archon.png
316 KB, 406x440
Welp I went to sleep thinking about it and now I have woken up thinking about it to ill never fucking get it off my chest, been worrying since 2012 now, will always irritate the fuck out of me since the first chance I had to get laid was ended by the fact my dick is only 6" by 5"

>Girlfriend of 5 months, bout get it on kissing under sheets while removing clothing.
>Before I even get it out sister comes home and we had to stop.
>Almost positive she felt my dick and knew it was small
>Next day came again for sexy time with flowers in hand, she gave me a talk and dumped me with the fakest tears i have ever seen.

^All true^

And now years later statistically every chick at my age has had sex with at least one guy who is 7+ Whats the point in ever looking for a relationship again? Yes relationships are not all about sex but i honestly feel, if i cant with my own body fully satisfy my girlfriend then she should be sent of to fuck some other dude instead of me, its natural selection, and don't call me a cuck, id kill myself before it happened so if you dead can you be cucked?

Also what ever study's say the average is its not true at all, almost every site I have been to the average is NOT 6 its <6 small 7 average and 8> Highend, and every thread I have made I never see people with smaller then 7 reply because they don't fucking exist or have never had sex so they cant weight in on the topic.

So the way i see it is i have 4 options:

-Enhancement Surgery
-Chemical castration (I hear this is good)
-Ignoring girls to avoid there disappointment
(this one is hard because is a fap fest of disappointment)
-Death

How does enhancement surgry go? Anyone had any luck with that pelvic bone snip thing they do?

And I hear chemical castration makes you lose you're libido witch is exactly what I need.
>>
As a 5 inch guy this is making me feel better about myself, thanks OP.
>>
>>16856685
This is exactly what he wants, fuck this guy
>>
>>16856691
He wants us to understand that some people will forever externalize blame for their problems because they don't want to acknowledge the real root of their problems? And that a guy with an above average penis wailing about how his tiny penis is what's made him unsuccessful with women is hilarious?
>>
>caring this much about pleasing a woman's vagina
>mutilating your own body to please a hole

Shit nigger, get your shit together.
>>
>>16856657
oh my god you're fine jesus

anything bigger than a micropenis is adequate. Size supremacy is social construct and not reflective of any actual advantage/disadvantage
>>
>>16856657
Chemical castration really lowers your libido but at the price of increased risk of cardiovascular diseases and osteoporosis.
>>
>>16856709
>>16856709
>>16856709
>>16856709
>>16856709
this

so
much
this
>>
find a new girl, friendo
if she really dumps someone over having an average sized dick (even if 7 was the average which it isnt 1 inch below is nothing) she's a whore that probably wants to be gangbanged by a pack of wild niggers
>>
>>16856709
Ahh, are you blind as fuck? 5 months of bliss and then the moment we involve my dick its over.
This is me acknowledging the root of my problems. My dick is small vs somone else who has already fucked any girl I can get with now If its how you use it, great. One is an unchangeable factor one is a learning factor. If we both are equal in skill he wins so there's no point for any of us.

>>16856801
Are there any study's to prove the side effects?
>>
6 inches is above average, retard. I'm 5 at best and it's never held me back from anything. Quit being an insecure piece of shit, this whining is so pathetic.
>>
>>16856904
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21755804
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3565125/#B11
>>
Troll bread?

OP your "facts" are so unbelievably shit.

I'm 6'75 inches long, erect, and in the 90th percentile (aka 90% of men are shorter than me)

7 inches is about the 98th percentile - aka, 98% of men are shorter than 7 inches.

Unless your girl is a super hoe, statistically she hasn't had anything close to 7 inches.

Furthermore, girth matters - 6inch girth is well above average, and girls will appreciate this more than a cervix bumper.

Your girl dumped you because you scream insecurity and anxiety and issues - and she, like most sane people, probably didn't want to deal with your shit.

The only viable solution: grow the fuck up
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.