[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a way to permantely put myself in kenjataimu? What that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: kenj.jpg (8 KB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
kenj.jpg
8 KB, 202x250
Is there a way to permantely put myself in kenjataimu? What that means basically is the grace period after ejaculation for a man where you can actually clearly think. I am in that right now and I wanted to make a thread and ask how I can permantely keep it this way. When I am horny I make plans with the dirtiest girls and I want to fuck them, but kenjataimu saves me. How can I always feel this way? Imagine all i could complete...
>>
We should have a huge discussion on this topic desu
>>
>>16856646
Bumppp
>>
>>16856646
Never stop masturbating.
>>
If this is actually what your mind is like, and you are older than 15, then what you need is professional help, partly for your obsession and partly for your internalized misandry.
>>
>>16857523
Can you explain this a bit more? I am 22. I want to fuck all of these disgusting women and I hit them up and this and that, even make plans but after im done masturbating all I do is hate them and want them gone forever. I want all women out of my life after i orgasm, idk..
>>
Oh, great. That's the time when after he fucks you that he kicks you out the goddamned door.
>>
>>16857643
Yup pretty much, it isnt your fault its in the brain
>>
>>16856646
Bump
>>
>>16856646
cut off your dick!
>>
>>16857643
More or less. It's the moment where the brain is giving the dick the look you give a dog when you come home to find a trashed apartment.
>>
>>16857643
perhaps you should try bringing something other than your vagina to the table so that he will want you to stick around
>>
>>16858826
Hahaha women dont have anything else to offer
>>
Fuck you, J.
>>
>>16858887
You are a faggot who will die alone.
>>
>>16858823
I hate you.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.