[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are 3D girls like? I don't really know much about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 32158484.png (330 KB, 629x640) Image search: [Google]
32158484.png
330 KB, 629x640
What are 3D girls like?

I don't really know much about them at all.

All I notice is that they dress slutty and look at their phones a lot.
>>
>>16856548
>What are 3D girls like?

Your mom.
>>
They are strange creatures that bleed from time to time. Don't go near them.
>>
File: 5876875.jpg (17 KB, 250x176) Image search: [Google]
5876875.jpg
17 KB, 250x176
>>16856551
Well that's not good.
My mom cheated on my dad then divorced him.
She's also a feminist.
>>
>>16856548

They're people, so whatever you know about people you can safely apply to women. If you hate and fear women you'll probably have bad experiences with them, though, so try not to be such a bitter loser around them.
>>
>>16856548
went to a 3d girl and gave her 80 of my government bucks and she let me stick my peepee in her vayaya. Felt noice.

Her skin was very smooth and titties feel good to :3

but the in-out game we played was very exhausting.
>>
>>16856548
3d girls are mine
>>
>>16856645
you share now
>>
>>16856632
>whatever you know about people you can safely apply to women
*ahem*
>awful
>tend to rely on emotion and biological impulses rather than rationality
>usually draining to be around
>>
Most of them are retarded, but that's true of men as well.

Frankly, you're better off sticking with 2D. Real people tend to be fickle, unreliable, and selfish.
>>
>>16856924
But I can't hug or kiss 2D girls.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.