[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How should I go about building renown on youtube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_3182.jpg (100 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3182.jpg
100 KB, 640x480
I'm trying to build a larger audience. I'm sarcastic, an asshole. I know the quality isn't there, but personal reasons as to why that is.

I've been actively uploading, properly tagging, proper titles, shared it everywhere, but its not catching on.

What do I do to get better? Should I do videos about some threads on here?
>>
>>16856544
You should be researching this shit on a marketing forum like Warrior or BlackHatWorld, not asking a bunch of aspies on 4chan.
>>
>>16856555
Well people are always honest on 4chan. Because being able to be known as anonymous gives people the safety of not having a filter.
>>
>>16856544
Trim your gross beard. Consider the possible long-term consequences of broadcasting to the world over and over that you're an asshole.
>>
>>16856544
>I'm sarcastic, an asshole.

This will only get you so far.

You want to aim at being genuinely fucking ENTERTAINING. And then do that on a consistent basis, and just keep uploading shit until you get noticed.
>>
>>16856544

>quality not there
>for personal reasons
>how do i get better?

by fixing those personal reasons preventing good quality.
>>
>>16856559
then post a link and let us appraise you
>>
>>16856582
This is OP. https://www.youtube.com/user/IAmMrColdProductions/videos

Unsalvageable.
>>
>>16856584
I doubt that.

>>16856578
had all my gear stolen from me, its hard to do that when broke.
>>
>>16856584
Literal garbage. OP just give up. You aren't getting views because you upload shitty unwatchable trash. Nobody gives a fuck about your shitty life and most of your videos are about begging for money.
>>
>>16856666
actually no. but okay.
>>
>>16856584

That's a whole lot of self-indulgent garbage.
>>
OP first of all you do not have the following to fund a fucking $25,000 indiegogo campaign...come the fuck on dude use your head.

>I'm sarcastic, an asshole
Didn't come across in any of the videos I watched. No personality came across.

>Video crying about an ex
Dude. I hope this motivates you in a backwards way because I honestly don't like shitting on people who are TRYING to do anything. Trying to do anything is admirable, even if you're failing hard at some point along the way. But if I really need to be the one to tell you that you don't try to pass shit like this off as content, then this whole thing is going to be a colossal fucking uphill battle for you from start to finish.

>Its another e-begging video
Okay, forget the "admirable trying" shit. Your best chance at popularity is to attain lolcow status. Keep doing exactly what you're doing.
>>
How did you have $5000 worth of stuff, but not enough money in the bank to buy a semi-smart set of clothes? How did you even afford all those things?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.