[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I am losing my boyfriend to a fat ugly girl and I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mcbu904yx41rhtyodo1_500.gif (35 KB, 416x553) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcbu904yx41rhtyodo1_500.gif
35 KB, 416x553
I think I am losing my boyfriend to a fat ugly girl and I don't know how to keep it from happening. I do not want to lose him, our relationship was wonderful before she waltzed in but now shes fucking everything up for me... I try to keep him from seeing her but shes fucking diabolical because she runs into him all the fucking time, she also just so happens to be into literally everything hes into... fuck that... I need to get rid of her but I don't know how... any ideas?
>>
>>16856437
This is cracking me up. Are you seriously losing your boyfriend to a fat ugly girl, who is possibly goth because pic related?

You must have the most terrible personality to be losing to her, anon. Lol good luck!
>>
>>16856437

You can't stop someone from feeling whatever they feel. The more you try to control someone the less they're likely to want to be with you since no one likes having their life controlled. Consider being a less jealous, controlling person, maybe your BF will like you more and see less in the other lady.
>>
Just a thought...
Maybe try a different tact w/ your bf.

Communicate with him. Ask for his opinion on things. Then listen?

Like I said, just a thought.
>>
>>16856471
This!
>>
>>16856437
First thing you should do is ask yourself WHY exactly is your boyfriend falling for a fat ugly girl instead of you. This might mean you have to take a good, hard look at yourself and what you might be doing to drive your boyfriend to her.
>>
>>16856437
She's into everything he is? Ok, so that means that you're not?
Hmm.
Question: what does he get from you, from your relationship? Other than sex. What brought you together, what makes you special to him?
>>
>>16856469
I don't have a terrible personality, a lot of people like me, his parents adore me.
>>16856471
If I don't keep him from seeing her, he sees her all the time, she is even friends with his friends now.
>>16856486
What do you mean ask his opinion? of the situation? He says they're just friends.
>>16856505
Shes manipulative, she knows how to get guys to give her attention, how to get them to like her... shes a fucking manipulative slut.
>>16857633
He gets a companion who gets him to do things he wouldn't normally do or try. I also make him a better person, she would just drag him down, if it wasn't for me, he would just play video games all day and not do anything with himself.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.