[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to counteract ritalin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1422390973404.jpg (498 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1422390973404.jpg
498 KB, 1920x1080
I haven't slept for 45 hours because i took ritalin everytime i became tired, does anyone know how to end the effect early (I don't have ADD or ADHD, just needed the ability to be awake to finish an assignment in the nighttime and work in the daytime) any tips would be appreciated as i want to sleep so badly. For your guys information, I've tried to get a blackout by the help of alcohol, but it didn't work.

Pic somewhat related, feels like my mind, and brain is the same way as it is illustrated in the picture.
>>
>>16856430
Have you tried just laying down, and sleeping?
>>
My brother used to take t3's or anything else with codene to helo him sleep. It took him a couple months to lose the addiction though
>>
>>16856439
I tried to do that for an hour, this was before i asked for advice on this board, but thanks for trying to help me to get some rest/sleep
>>
>>16856430
Have you tried watching a really boring documentary? Ive done this before when I couldnt sleep, next thing you know I woke up the following morning.
>>
Do you ever watch Matlock on Amazon Prime?

Works better than anything on the market for sleep...
>>
>>16856430
the acidity of OJ supposedly breaks down the chemicals in speed and stops the effects. maybe worth a shot, although it didn't seem to work for vyvanse when I tried it
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.