[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationships..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 640x360
Does anyone have an experience like this..?

I started dating this girl a couple years ago, my first girlfriend ( I'm 24 she's 21 ). We dated up until a couple months ago then broke up. Until that time we lived together. I'm pretty sure I fell in love. Then I broke it off.. I had to, for personal reasons. But we still talk everyday. I don't want to get back with her, for various reasons. One being, that there is a very high chance that, for all intents and purposes, I am gay. But I love her still, and I just want to make sure she's okay. She was and is very insecure.. Extremely so. And so I don't tell her I love her anymore. And I don't flirt or anything. But I still tell her she's beautiful, I don't want to lead her on but I want to continue building her. I talk to her almost every day, she tells me about her day and stuff. I just want her to be okay. I hear in her voice the.. complete surrender that we had together.. I tear up almost every time we talk, but she can't hear it.

Just wondering how many people continued talking to their exes for a long time, staying friends ( we live across the country now so it's only
Over IM facebook phone ) and stuff and how that worked out for you.. Appreciate any response I get
>>
>>16856387
I guess you can't tell her you're gay?

Personally I have a hard time talking to exes, but it's not like I have close female friends anyway.
>>
File: image.gif (703 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
703 KB, 500x281
>>16856448

We are very open, I was telling her I was probably gay before we broke up. I don't have a hard time talking to her at all. I don't talk to anyone else, I don't have any friends I talk to regularly besides her. I've heard exes can't be friends but I think maybe her and I can. I just don't have any relationship experience ( well until this ) so that's why I asked.>>>>16856448
>>
File: image.png (70 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
image.png
70 KB, 500x273
But then all these websites say staying in contact is the worst idea.. Fuck.. I suppose it will resolve itself eventually
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.