[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Practice dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: 1354850713388.jpg (43 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1354850713388.jpg
43 KB, 720x540
So there's this one girl that's interested in me. Thing is, she isn't really my type; I just don't find her that attractive. I don't know her very well (at all, actually), but at a glance she doesn't seem like a terrible person.

I have very little interest in her, but I'm considering dating her anyway. The reason being that it's been nearly 8 years since my last date, I'm clearly a little rusty. The only reason for me to date her is so I can get some practice in, and use that experience on a girl I'm actually interested in.

So, good idea? Bad idea (if it's bad, then how is it bad to me, not the girl)? Any suggestions?
>>
Don't string people along, it will come back to bite you in the ass. When you learn how to manipulate people like that, it's very hard to stop doing it.

go ahead and date her, BUT let her know that you're not looking for anything serious/you're dating other people.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.