[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hearing my friend talk about his GF or how happy he is with her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1455941989183.jpg (200 KB, 736x1108) Image search: [Google]
1455941989183.jpg
200 KB, 736x1108
Hearing my friend talk about his GF or how happy he is with her makes me want to hurt myself. Its stupid, i know.
I don't like the girl btw
why is this? what can i do to stop these feelings?
>>
You feel this way because you miss your friend. You want your old friend back, not this mindless girl-crazy dumbfuck shell of a human being.

You either need a girlfriend of your own, or a new friend.
>>
>>16856361
>You feel this way because you miss your friend.
i did use to feel romantically about him, so this could make sense.
>not this mindless girl-crazy dumbfuck shell of a human being.
hes not really, its just this one girl
>You either need a girlfriend of your own, or a new friend.
a girlfriend will have to wait on, a new friend i dunno.
Honestly, this kind of stuff happens when i see anyone talk about being with someone they love, or doing couple stuff.
Everytime i see other people being happy with eachother, i want to just throw myself off a building or just die in general.
Its dumb.
>>
>>16856366
>i did use to feel romantically about him
There's your problem, you're a faggot.

You're not even one of those cool faggots like bears and macho leather types. You're an outright twink with girly emotions.
>>
>>16856379
>There's your problem, you're a faggot.
i know, i want to fight those dumb urges
im a fatty, i want to lose and try and get a gf
>>
>>16856379
You're so dense. It was pretty obvious OP is a girl in love with her guy friend and jealous of his girlfriend.
>>
>>16856383
i-im a guy

and >>16856379 is still kinda right. even know i patiently wait for him to send me a message. Talking to him always brightened my day.
>>
i hope more people respond, i would like to talk to someone about this.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.