[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw royally fucked up and pissed off my dad to the point
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: hah.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
hah.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
>tfw royally fucked up and pissed off my dad to the point where he chased me to try and beat the shit out of me
>tfw literally not paying for anything anymore
>tfw day by day goes by and I realize how disadvantaged I am without his monetary aid

Haha I fucked up so bad. He's still an absolute piece of shit but whoa was I an idiot last week!
>>
>>16856211
What you did OP?
Just a small story not a 5 post green text
>>
>>16856225

I made him angry

there u go famlee
>>
>>16856230
Bet you're a lazy wise ass.
>>
>>16856230
You fucked your mom or some shit like that?
>>
>>16856244

I brought over my gf and my dad who is a devout Muslim walked in on me going backdoor
>>
>>16856211
>the year of our lord 2016
>kids aren't getting beat by their parents anymore
>kids don't know what a switch is
>kids won't fear the sound of a belt popping
What a time to be alive if you're a little shithead like OP. Your parents can't even hit you without the fear of getting in trouble.
>>
>>16856266

alcoholic child abusers go on the internet now?
>>
>>16856269
>implying discipline means abuse
Found the under 20 pussy.

My parents used to spank me and hit me with whatever was close by when I acted up. Never did I think it was abuse and it made me not be a shithead anymore.
>>
>>16856279

found the abused manchild
>>
>>16856288
I see what you're trying to do. Regardless of your ruse you still think discipline = child abuse and it just makes you a giant faggot.
>>
>>16856309

deep down you are crying out for help that daddy abused you

it's okay if you want to talk about it
>>
>>16856250
Damn Mohammad you fucked up with your dad but even otherwise trading 72 virgins for premarital anal with 1 girl???
I bet she's an infidel too
>>
>>16856266

Studies have repeatedly shown it's terrible to physically abuse kids. Just because your own worthless parents beat you doesn't mean it's a good thing to do.

>>16856279

Sorry your parents were too stupid and immature to raise you without violence. Just because you suffered doesn't mean others should. Part of growing up is realizing our parents weren't/aren't perfect, you should consider growing up.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.