[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ I've been feeling a little insecure about my appearance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (316 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316 KB, 1280x960
Hey /adv/ I've been feeling a little insecure about my appearance lately. Any advice on what I can do to improve myself? Pic related it's me
>>
>>16856206
At most maybe smile, and maybe add alittle volume to your hair. Honestly o don't see what you're insecure about. You have a beautiful natural look ,very lovely eyes and nice cheek bones.
>>
Thank you, I really needed that XD
>>
Well if compliments helps solve that I can say you're really nice looking. Terrific face. You should not be having any self esteem issues, there's no visible flaws in anything.
>>
>>16856206
Lose the beanie and hoodie, put on a tank top, put hair in pigtails
>>
>>16856206

Why were you feeling insecure OP? Did a guy get to you or something??
>>
I've had some issues with my confidence since my best friend/ boyfriend died. My mother used to constantly pick at flaws I had until she left, I guess I'm a little damaged by that XD
>>
>>16856206
You have a very intense stare.

That happens to be my thang.

Also, green eyes, too.

I'd date you.
>>
My eyes are actually grey/blue. My hair looks greasy because I just took a shower XD
>>
>>16856232
>lose hoodie
I love hoodies don't lose it. It should become as popular as genes. And you're good looking enough to contribute to that process op.
>>
>>16856238
Moms are like that, don't let her get to you. As for your loss, I'm sorry. I don't think you have anything to worry about girl. Be confident in yourself and you will feel amazing!
>>
I've always worn hoodies and toques since as long as I can remember, it's sorta my style XD
>>
You look really pretty. Only thing I can say is to smile some more. Hope everything works out for you :)
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
This is the only picture I can find of me smiling XD it's from this Christmas
>>
The picture I posted is a candid so it's not exactly the best XD
>>
>>16856282
You look really cute there.
>>
>>16856238
I'm sorry. How did he die?
>>
File: Lightning.png (559 KB, 945x840) Image search: [Google]
Lightning.png
559 KB, 945x840
>>16856206
This is pretty weeb and maybe it's because of the RBF, but you remind me of Lightning from FFXIII in that picture.
>>
>>16856282
you look nice! feel good
what brought on insecurity?
>>
>>16856282
Show some more teeth. Otherwise you're a lovely qt3.14
>>
He died from drowning, he fell off a bridge? It was really weird. The day after my birthday, he was a powwow got shrooms… must of been too high
>>
>>16856282
You have no reason to be insecure about anything. You appear perfectly normal.

Don't let your mum's words get to you. Insecurities hit everyone, it's okay to feel doubt and feel sad sometimes
>>
>>16856295
My mother liked to pick at my flaws
>>
>>16856223
<3
Do you have a kik?
>>
>>16856322
No, I've never been into that stuff. I just mostly lurk on 4chan and play shit like the fallout series and Pokémon
>>
Thanks for cheering me up tho guys!
>>
>>16856330
Same. I started playing Far Cry Primal and holy shit I'm in heaven playing that game. It's so good
>>
You seem like a very cool person OP. Glad we could cheer you up(:
>>
>>16856346
Thank you
>>
>>16856206
smile sometimes
people often underestimate how attractive that can be
>>
>>16856372
Thank you, I've always been very shy of showing my teeth when I smile
>>
Cut your cock off.
>>
>>16856394
I'm female?
>>
Your skin and face overall is good so that is a good advantage, you can do a lot with clothing and makeup style.
>>
>>16856414
I usually just wear a little eyeliner in a cat eye style with mascara
>>
File: compliments.jpg (47 KB, 417x358) Image search: [Google]
compliments.jpg
47 KB, 417x358
>>16856206
this whole fucking post go back to facebook or /soc/.

>>>/soc/
>>>/facebook/
>>
File: 1456636402671 - Copy.jpg (43 KB, 640x629) Image search: [Google]
1456636402671 - Copy.jpg
43 KB, 640x629
i know this isn't /soc/ but this thread seemed related.

can someone honestly, tell me how i look? I personally am not happy with my body, I have been working out the past month. but i'm still very self conscious. The girl i'm crushing on asked me for a body picture because shes never seen me with a shirt off. I don't know if i should send this to her. I'm nervous.
>>
>>16856435
Lool I asked for advice not compliments,
>>
>>16856282
Beautiful. Easily an 8-9/10. Don't listen to the guy that told you to ditch the hoodie. It's sexy in a comfortable kind of way.
>>
>>16856206
>>16856282

you are attractive
>>
>>16856447
I don't see any flaws, maybe get some rays every once in awhile
>>
>>16856459

I worked night shift for the past 1.5 years. But today I actually just started day shift. So i should tan up a little bit.

So i honestly don't look bad? As in like, unattractive? And if you are a girl, do you think this would be ok to my female friend? Honestly, the thing that bothers me the most is my chest..
>>
>>16856468
Yeah! Just tan up a little maybe Incorporate a work out just to tone up your muscles, I am the girl in the pic, if she wants the picture, give it to her
>>
>>16856474

thank you :)

btw, you look good. I don't think you need to change anything
>>
Attentionwhore/10

Btw don't take these compliments too seriously, most of these people are fedora wearing neck beards hoping by some miracle of God this compliment will help them lose their 25 y.o. Virginity

Post body pic so we can actually confirm if you look good, if you refuse to you probably need to workout. No seriously, can't tell if that's your facial structure or if you look a bit puffy. Never know on the Internet these days, girls put up pics of their face then you see them in person and they're a fucking beached whale and the center of gravity in the universe
>>
smile and get rid of the hat, straightened your hair
>>
>>16856206
>Any advice on what I can do to improve myself?

Smile more often. Life, for example, when taking a selfie.
>>
>>16856206
Smile other than that you're cute
>would take to dinner
>>
>>16856206
if you want to feel better about yourself,
get your inner girly-girl glam on and stop dressing like you work in a eco co-op hippy store...
>>
>>16856206

You look like a normal human. You do not need to do anything to your appearance. The problem is insecurity, which is in your head and not cured by hair styles or makeup. It is also made much worse by posting your picture on 4chan, home to so many bitter, angry young men who jump at any opportunity to attack women that make the mistake of coming here.
>>
File: crappyb8.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
crappyb8.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>16856206
fuck you and fuck the retards who actually responded. fake/10

fuckoff

+sage
>>
>>16856206
Are you a man or a female? I cant really tell.
>>
>>16856447
Work out your chest more. Once your pecs are bigger and more developed you will look good. Everything else seems to be on track.
>>
>>16856447
posture
Go to >>>fit they'll explain
>>
>>16856206
Would you suck me op? and keep sucking after I cum until I stop throbbing

please say yes just for my fapping
>>
>>16856683
agreed
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.