[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I started smoking weed about 2 and a half years ago. I smoked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1352166543_weedreview2.jpg (108 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1352166543_weedreview2.jpg
108 KB, 640x427
I started smoking weed about 2 and a half years ago. I smoked it on the regular, about 2 days a week increasing to near enough every single day up until last summer. In mid/late September I started taking MDMA more regularly. From September to late November my high felt a lot different, I felt more on edge and as if something wasn't right whilst stoned.

At the end of November found that if I smoked after using MDMA I felt very paranoid. I put this down to low blood sugar as when I felt this way I was always hungry. In the past this had happened whilst simply smoking weed. Stopped using both simultaneously but continued separately.

Since December I have found that whenever I am high, regardless of how much I have smoked I feel uncomfortable. My head feels strange and I feel the need to hold on to it otherwise I feel uneasy. It’s a strange sort of piercing feeling, not particularly painful but uncomfortable. If I am not occupying myself I get restless and agitated, my thoughts race and I am unable to simply relax. I always feel as if there is tension in the room.

Is this due to MDMA use or is it down to something else? I used to very much enjoy smoking weed but this problem has ruined it. Any advice would be helpful
>>
Stop smoking weed. It is anxiolytic in some people, myself included.
>>
>>16856032
420 chan is prolly better place to help. 4chan is weird about drugs.
>>
>>16856032
How often do you use MDMA? And when you say "smoking after using MDMA", how long after?
>>
Have you tried laying off with it for just a while? I'm not saying you should quit or anything, that's up to you. But if you just stop for a week or two just to see what happens.
>>
It could be a different strain that you're smoking. There's certain indica and hybrid strains that make me feel the way you described.

Try a different strain, a sativa strain. You'll enjoy it more(:
>>
Degenerate.
>>
I've never taken MDMA so I can't help you on that end, but weed brings out your insecurities and can make you pretty uncomfortable. It also depends on the type of weed, and it sounds like you're smoking sativa because the high is in your head. Try indica as it's more of a calming body high.
>>
MDMA...regurlarly...? like what? each month? each week?

You need AT LEAST 8 weeks to rebuild into doing MDMA again, any time in between requires either additional supplements/preparation to keep sane or will cause you major issues.
>>
>>16856465

This.

I wouldn't recommend taking MDMA more than once every three MONTHS. Taking it too often can cause a shit load of problems, sometimes permanent.

A girl I know takes MDMA multiple times a month. Lately I've noticed she can only stay awake for six hours at a time without taking a nap, has slurred speech, and even her texts are jumbled and she's misspelling words I've seen her spell correctly before.

I was texting her a few days ago and she spelt definitely "difiantly" and intrigued "intreged"

I told her I'm concerned that her MDMA use may have caused some brain damage, and she flipped out on me and said "I'm not a retart"

I told her it's "retard." and she said "never talk to me again."
>>
Not a reference and just experience:

i smoke daily (around 1g) since months now (before only evening/night around .25g) and have been able to reduce my anti psychotics and anti depressants massively.

Some people have very bad effects to weed, i have major issues accepting weed as "medical" even if it helps (which is also the stigma in my country) and am conflicted on side effects (bad memory) but overall it is good experience.
>>
>>16856032
MDMA did the same for me, even on acid I became higly paranoid when additionally smoking.

MDMA is an entaktogen wich means it amplifies your feelings and emotions.Your paranoia comes from the weed, the MD just uncovered it. Stop smoking weed bro, or at least don't do it more than 1-2 times a month. After 3 years of daily smoking I just quitted because it destroyed everything I had: Friends, gf, studies, even my self-esteem. You don't want to become that allways stoned 30yo 420 blaze it duuuuude loser.
>>
>>16857152
>>16856477
>>16856465

I lost one of the best relationships I ever had because my ex was doing MDMA and methylone multiple times a week. Got to the point where she had a complete personality change and lost her shit.

MDMA shouldn't be used any more than once a month regularly, and even that's pushing it. The amount of retards that don't know this before they start snorting it every weekend is staggering.

OP, quit drugs for a bit. No anything. Stay away from caffeine too. You need to give your body a break.
>>
>>16857163
>MDMA shouldn't be used any more than once a month regularly, and even that's pushing it
Absolutely right, better would be once every two months. But holy shit, multiple times a week? That girl must have felt like constant shit while not on MD. How can you even survive that.
>>
>>16857177
I have no idea how she does it. Present tense because she's still doing it every weekend. I'm not in contact but from what I hear she's doing alright outside of the change in personality.

She's very likely bipolar anyway so it's no guarantee there isn't a terrifying episode waiting for her in the future. The high must be incredible, but the low...
>>
Assuming it's not the x, smoke indica I find that sativa gives me a head rush and I can't enjoy the high. Take a tolerance break for a few days, then try a hybrid or indica.
>>
I used to have daily bong ripping or dab sessions, and it was fine. It's what I needed.

Now when I take a hit off a vape or take a small dab, I am set for the rest of the day. Taking anymore than one hit makes me anxious and get vertigo.

OP try only taking one hit from now on, and sit on it for 5-10 minutes. Don't take more than you need, or you'll feel anxious.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.