[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if you were with someone and they left you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 20160111_040632.jpg (588 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160111_040632.jpg
588 KB, 2048x1152
What would you do if you were with someone and they left you for someone else and gave you the silent treatment? But they don't know ur on facebook watching them tell each other how they don't cheat?

Basically i paid her phone bill for this month then she stood me up on a date and hasn't responded to me since. Well when i paid her phone bill, i searched for her on Facebook so we had a way to keep in touch if her phone ever went out. Well i found out via Facebook that she stood me up for another guy that day, and just a few days later they did the "In a relationship" Facebook setting with each other and have been all lovey dovey with each other since.

She hasn't respond to my calls or texts, she has no idea I'm on her facebook right there hanging out silently with her and her new bf

I plan to write her a message on Facebook and/or send a letter to her house, and/or just show up and knock on her door (she has 5 kids)

At very least i would like an apology
>>
I have naked pics of her where she posed for me if that matters. I don't plan on doing anything with them but she should know i have them
>>
Anyone?
>>
Drinking alone here...
>>
>>16855924
Drop it - she has five kids man, do you really want that baggage?

Just cancel the phone bills if you can. I don't think she is worth it. Even with having children, she doesn't seem mature enough to be able to communicate with you.
>>
>>16855982
>>16855952
>>16855933
>>16855924

Fuck that bitch. She isn't worth any of what you're feeling
>>
What are the details of your "relationship"? How serious were you guys?

Sounds like she is just trying to move from you to this other guy and thinks that if she just ignores it her problems will go away.

Anyway don't try to ruin her life or humiliate her or anything. Just message her and tell her everything that you know about what she has been doing, and ask her what's up.
>>
>>16855924

Jesus man, why are you even thinking about a whore with 5 kids?

Just walk away and get on with your life.
>>
>>16855989
That's the funny thing, her having 5 kids. She briefly brought up marriage and i told her i was open to that but we never talked about it again. When things were going well, i wasn't sure if i wanted to marry her, but now that she's gone i'm more open to it now than i was when i had her
>>
>>16855996
I dont want to try to ruin her life or anything like that. I did that 15 years ago when I was in a similar situation and it definitely wasn't worth it
>>
>>16855996
As for the details of our relationship, we were in a serious relationship. I don't think I've ever clicked so well with someone. We were completely happy the whole time, and she was constantly telling me how good i was to her. That's why it's been such a mindfuck. I at least deserve the "breakup talk." She could tell me that i was great, but this other guy was a guy she loved for years before me or whatever it is. Or she could tell me the things she wasn't happy about with me that i had no idea about. Like say she told me she always hated this big thing about me that i never knew about, that would give me more closure
>>
Any girls on here that can give me perspective from her side? I've never cheated on anyone i was in a relationship with and I've never given anyone the silent treatment (i maintain space and set boundaries but i never just ignore someone like this) so i have no context
>>
>>16856079
She sounds like a hoe. I'd write a message I'm her wall about how you can't understand why she played you for that guy. Or something passive aggressive like that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.