[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
research
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: 05 - sypa7Ua.jpg (195 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
05 - sypa7Ua.jpg
195 KB, 500x750
so i was surfing imgur, and i came across a 4chan post about how this older brother had an amazingly hot little sister (15 if i can remember) and that they were best-friends when they were little. obv as he grew up he had to move out and she was extremely upset. but he can still go pick her up from school, and her friends thought that he was her boyfriend. anywho, later on in the story it tells us that he found inappropriate pictures of himself on his sisters phone when she left it to go to the bathroom at a icecream shop. then he was going to confront her tmr, but it stated "stay tuned" hinting it was in-progress. please help if you 4chan guys can find this for me!!!!
>>
>>
>>16855923
this is a SFW board anon, and you should be on >>>/r/

get out
>>
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 304x166) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 304x166
Why are fembots so mean?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.