[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't get over a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: okay.png (223 KB, 454x438) Image search: [Google]
okay.png
223 KB, 454x438
hey /adv/,
So there's this girl that I have been talking to for awhile, flirting back and forth and having conversations and such and I was really starting to catch feelings for her, but now lately it seems like she talks to me less and less, and doesn't even initiate conversation with me first like she used to. Now, I have tried texting or snapchatting her, and both times she just leaves me on read. I snapchatted earlier today, and I just checked now and she opened it an hour ago. It's literally killing me. All I can think about is her and it hurts. So my question is, how do I get over her, or make her want to talk to me again, and also have any of you anons experienced similar things with girls?
>pic related, it's how I feel
>>
realize that there are literally 1 million other girls out there
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.