[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Party with your parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: rammstein-1580x658.jpg (258 KB, 1580x658) Image search: [Google]
rammstein-1580x658.jpg
258 KB, 1580x658
So, my parents bought festival tickets where pic related will close the night, since we both like them, they bought me a ticket and invited me to go with them.
Now i regulary go out with my parents(2-3 times a year,not that much) which is great,might sound weird to alot of people who never do this kind of thing with their parents,but they are still young enough to party,atleast around here its normal(im 25 they are 45) ,since i moved out and to another city this is one of the ways we still see eachother regurarly ,but normally it is going somewhere where i know some friends of mine will be to,and involves being drunk or on drugs. But when i go to a festival i'm always completely sober,and this time i know no friends of me will be there.

So tl:dr how to survive a 12:00-00:00 party with your parents completely sober?
>>
>>16855394
Beat up a muslim.
>>
>>16855394
Why do you have to be sober?

I would have no problem hanging out with my parents for 12 hours, I don't see how this is a problem.
>>
>>16855402
we do have a muslim problem over here like every other european country, but i prefer to beat them up on my own time not when going out. I can't multitask you know.
>>
>>16855412
I don't have to be sober, it's a choice i make when going to a festival, because of the length of the day. when i start drinking at 12:00 i will be fucked up a few hours later,same for drugs.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.