[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
partying/drinking/high libido = cheating?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1439758457518.jpg (52 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
1439758457518.jpg
52 KB, 500x365
Is it true that people who party and drink all the times will end up cheating?

>be me 20f dating 25yo bf for 6 months
>bf had sex with 12 girls before me and I have been with 3
>he cheated on his second to last gf (one night thing, no sex) and he broke up with her the next day

>I don't like to drink and party
>he drinks and goes out to bars/house parties or clubs 2x week
>I have never gone out with him during those times
>he comes home at 3am
>he hangs out with a mixed group of friends (he says the girls are mostly taken or lesbians)
>sometimes he hangout with these girls only and he will be the only guy in the group
>all of his friends know about me (I know they know)
>have met his parents already
>he has a very high libido and is open when it comes to doing stuff in bed
>lately, however, we haven't had much sex b/c I have been on birth control (we used to have sex before many times, though)
>he is also very adventurous and is a risk taker
>>
As a 21 y.o. Guy with a high sex drive and who used to party a shit ton like that, yeah there's a good chance he's hitting a hot piece of ass on the side, no definite evidence obviously, and he could be completely innocent, but I'd keep my eyes peeled if I were you, I know being in his situation I'd probably fuck them if I wasnt getting any from my gf and if they were attractive I probably wouldn't hold back at all.

Throw alcohol in the mix, and even if he knows it's a bad idea sober he'll still probably do it. That's what the party lifestyle is all about desu. Forgetting all your responsibilities and problems, and having nights you won't remember, or basically nights you have no responsibility over dumb decisions you make. You're right on the dot, pretty much everyone in the partying/drinking scene is hooking up/cheating
>>
>>16855303

>Dates Chad
>Complains about Chad being Chad
>>
>>16855333
Nice trips

Thank you for the input, anon. I'm scared of that happening so I've been holding myself back from getting really attached to him. I told him already that his drinking bothers me and that I won't take our relationship to the next level because of this.
Also how can I keep my eyes peeled since I don't have interest in his partying lifestyle? I'm supposed to meet all his friends soon but I can't always be with him when he goes out. He gets drunk + he is often in very rowdy and noisy places so he does't text me during those times. He is probably too drunk to txt.

When you were still partying, anon, did you ever have a gf you cheated on b/c you were drunk? Did you have some friends in relationships who never cheated during nights out?

I don't have much experience with partying and drinking, I'm usually home or out having dinner/watching a movie with one or two gfs. I don't really know how to set bouderies here b/c I have no experience in what I'm dealing with.
>>
>>16855393

partying hard always lead to cheating, soon or later, if you want to make this work, talk to him and ask how serious he is about you, ask if he is willing to change his toxic lifestyle to have a healthy relationship with you, depending on his answer you will know what to do.
>>
>>16855333
...desu.
>>
>>16855393
Take this all with a grain of sand, because I could be completely wrong, if you have a genuinely great relationship and are in love with eachother you might be fine, something tells me that's not the case though seeing as you've only been together 6 months. Keep an eye out for suspicious behavior (seems to me he's setting off red flags everywhere, not texting you, coming home late as fuck, drinking with only women), flirtiness, how he talks to other girls, definitely try to meet his friends, you can get a good idea of him and his influences (as they say, you are who you hang out with), maybe go out with him one night at least just to get an idea of what's going on, see if any of his friends act awkwardly toward you, him being secretive or anything, anything that point to him being promiscuous. yeah, I'm ashamed to say it, but I've made some regrettable decisions while under the influence, for me it was like I started off wanting to be loyal, but I was hanging out with all my single friends, and it kind of put me back into the mind state of being single wanting to bang hotter younger women like all my friends were thinking and I suppose the alcohol and drugs probably just intensified it. As for have I had friends who didn't cheat when partying? One specific one comes to mind, but he also partied with his gf, and was very loyal, not throwing off red flags everywhere like your bf is, and his gf was clearly out of his league, at the same time, if someone does cheat they probably aren't exactly bragging about it, chances are they're ashamed and not telling anyone anyways, so he very well may have, or I may have more who did and I just don't know

For boundaries, just tell him straight up the truth, you don't like him hanging out getting plastered with all females when he has a high sex drive, and that you don't like him coming home so late and never texting you
>>
File: 1453635741502.gif (2 MB, 299x303) Image search: [Google]
1453635741502.gif
2 MB, 299x303
Here's a bump
>>
Break up with him and find a guy that isnt into the party life.
>>
>>16856579
this, you wouldn't even have to be worried about all this if you found someone different. the whole situation doesn't sound very good. there is bound to be opportunities for him to cheat, but do you trust him enough not to do it? Depending on his friends, they could lead him to make bad mistakes too
>>
>>16855303
how the fuck have you managed to ignore all of those red flags
>>
Daily Reminder that once a cheater, always a cheater.

If you don't have a cuck fetish and you find out they've cheated before, you best not get seriously involved with them
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.