[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>group presentation with 3 others >qt in group >one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Snapchat-4984730447784068720.jpg (382 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4984730447784068720.jpg
382 KB, 1080x1776
>group presentation with 3 others
>qt in group
>one guy in group does nothing
>qt just sends thumbs up enjoi to everything he says
>send her 'the sass is real lool' as a joke
>seen

Ive got gf, I wasn't trying to flirt was just having banter but she didn't reply. Why is she being awkward. Am I the awkward one? Lol
>>
You are the awkward one. I have no idea how I'd reply to that either. Thumbs up emoji too, maybe? It's a pointless thing to say and it doesn't call for any obvious response.
>>
>>16855210
You say you weren't flirting but it's pretty obvious by your substanceless message and emotional reaction that you expected some response from her indicating that she likes you. Be honest, do you really have a gf?
>>
>>16855229
I have a gf I honestly I wasn't haha, I was pretty high and thought it would be funny seeing as the response was pretty blunt to this guy, felt bad for him even If he's done no work. Guess it just seemed weird haha my intention was to be funny, I don't want to get with this girl
>>
>>16855242
Treat her like a guy then senpai. She's just a person.
>>
>>16855251
Yeah, not too bothered. I don't want her to think that I'm flirting with her it was a joke but by the looks of it she thinks I was and i don't want it to be awkward now
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.