[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Had a date set up with this girl, she texts me this 2 hours before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 022.png (130 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
022.png
130 KB, 640x1136
Had a date set up with this girl, she texts me this 2 hours before we were supposed to meet. Do you think it was just a bullshit excuse and she's no longer interested or do you think she'll actually reschedule?
>>
File: 023.png (130 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
023.png
130 KB, 640x1136
>>
>>16855176
Relax dude, take a hit off your bong and chill the fuck out.

If she is interested she reschedule if not than she doesn't, you just going have to wait and see. There are many other fish in the sea,
>>
IMO if she said "txt you when I'm home?" it's a good sign.

But there's a good chance she could just be awkward and doesn't want to deal with an awkward text.

If she responds, cool.

If not, move on.

Tons of other girls out there m8

But whatever you do, DO NOT TEXT HER BEFORE SHE GETS BACK TO YOU. Do not text her "how are you doing?" "what are you up to" "did you get my text?"

These are all attraction killers. Do not come off as clingy or you will be forever alone.

If she's interested, she'll get back to you, and the fact that you didn't text her in that time to check up on her shows maturity.
>>
>>16855211
>and the fact that you didn't text her in that time to check up on her shows maturity.

Implying that not just telling OP that she is not interested, instead of making up convoluted lies is not autistic an immature af.
>>
>>16855192
>Relax dude, take a hit off your bong and chill the fuck out.

Hell yeah!
>>
>>16855176
Who talks like that? Seriously. Where'd you find this gem, OP?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.