[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i don't enjoy living my parents are still alive but I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: ihweTFOXCONN.jpg (52 KB, 660x436) Image search: [Google]
ihweTFOXCONN.jpg
52 KB, 660x436
i don't enjoy living

my parents are still alive but I'm afraid that when they're dead I'll really have nothing left to prevent me from killing myself. I have small micro-fantasies about suicide basically every day, and I'm always worried that it's slowly desensitizing me to eventually be able to do the real thing at a moment's notice.
>>
pretty much me. I often look at buses on the way to uni and think of throwing myself under one.
>>
>>16854716
>>16855522
If you can't think of a reason to live then just end it, we have a population problem anyway. But don't fuck up other peoples day or traumatize someone by doing it. You want to be remembered in a positive light rather than some asshole who damaged a bus and made a mess on the street and freaked out a bunch of witnesses.
>>
File: Life Isn't Fair.png (2 MB, 1090x1078) Image search: [Google]
Life Isn't Fair.png
2 MB, 1090x1078
>>16854716
What a stupid reason to die. First you have to admit that you're too stupid and weak to find any enjoyment in this life so you can say you gave it a fair shake. I've been there but one day I completely snapped and turned things around for myself. Have you really tried to find something worth living for?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.