[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
issues with pasts and girlfriends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: kaba.jpg (58 KB, 640x474) Image search: [Google]
kaba.jpg
58 KB, 640x474
Hello.
I'm a 22 year old male. I've always had an aggravated hate for rapists, molesters of any kind, ever since i was a child. Could get literally sick by just hearing about those. Sometime ago, i dated a girl who was raped and attempted to make me jealous by doing teases with the person who raped her (that was in her family, and still lived close to her). That destroyed me for some time, and after some therapy i got back on my feet. But now i feel like i will always have this eerie sensation that some girl i'll date will have been raped, and it'll make some thing complicated, and i'll suffer. I'm not afraid of suffering, not afraid of being cheated on. But this particular fear, for some reason, this trauma-like thing, is hard to control.
Thing is, i'm about to start dating a new girl. She is very sweet, adorable, and has an unique autistic-like-in-a-cute-way-personality. She likes me deeply, and is 20 years old. However, she strongly, utterly hates her father, and started doing so quite recently, by her. She told me it was because he was abusive towards her mother and used her (around here, being ''abusive'' just means physically and emotionally). She hates him a whole lot. From 6 months back when we spoke, she just really disliked him and even wanted to ask him questions. Now, it's a really hateful feeling by her words. She doesn't have traces of abuse, and outside the mentioned, she really likes the idea of having a gun and learning martial arts (which makes me think she has self-defense issues, even if i like those aswell, but out of personal preference, not trauma). But i already have the eering sensation back. While writing this, while seeing my own words, i already feel better, because i know i'm willing to stay with her no matter the past. But there are weird things. She also stopped talkiung to me 3 months after that until this year, for no apparent reason. She has lots of scars from the past, she had a cutting, suicidal phase. Cont.
>>
Cont. But this phase apparently is in the past. We both have stressful schedules, but i deal with it a bit better than her. She's very relatable in a lot of ways. I don't also know if this is relevant, but she stopped talking to me for 3 months for no apparent reason. A literal ''ghosting''. What's the deal? Is this a good girl? How can i deal with that feeling, that fear of potentially dating someone who was potentially raped? What should i do in the eventual confession that she, or whatever other girl, indeed was molested? How can i tell if that will come to bite us/me in the ass in the future, like with the incident with the last girl? Thanks in advance.

td;ld: After some ex used her rapist as a means to make me jealous, i started fearing any girl i date will have been raped/will do something similar, since that fucked me up. Currently dating a girl that hates her father, so i'm already suspicious and worried.
>>
Stop caring about it. Just go to a mirror and look at yourself for however long it takes you to stop giving a fuck. You could have so many other nice insecurities m8.
>>
>>16854558
Thanks for the advice, and that's what bothers me the most. A lot of shit has happened with me during my life, which make me grow almost completely immune to anything else that would happen. I'm not insecure about anything else like am i to this.
>>
>>16854561

there's only one solution here brah.
You have to rape your gf.
That way when you get all tingly about it you can start hating on yourself like everyone else.
>>
>>16854573
I like myself too much to do such thing, anon. Why would one purposedly go towards hating himself?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.