[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I get aroused during foreplay, and shit like kissing and. I can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: BRIAN WILSON4.jpg (62 KB, 728x800) Image search: [Google]
BRIAN WILSON4.jpg
62 KB, 728x800
I get aroused during foreplay, and shit like kissing and. I can stay hard during handjobs and blowjobs. but as soon as it comes to actual intercourse I get anxiety and lose my erection. even putting on a condom seems to make me soft. Then I have to lie and say i was tired or just keep pleasuring her until she falls asleep. I hope its not ED, but how can I get less anxious?
>>
>>16854363
you probably masturbate too much and grip your dick too hard
>>
>>16854363
look up "how to manage anxiety" on the internet....there are tons of resources. sounds like you have identified your trigger which is a starting point to go from (source: Im a psychologist)...or go talk to family dr about it
>>
>>16854365
so just stop masturbating for a while and see if it improves?
>>
>>16854379
yeah, pussies dont grip your dick that hard and if youre too used to a hard squeeze piv sex wont work
>>
>>16854363

maybe a progression system:

problem: you're soft in a condom
solution: get blowjobs while in condoms until you're hard in condoms.

then eventually try to proceed to vaginal sex.

next step

problem: you're soft for insertion
solution: proceed with first step, but cover your eyes. have her get herself really wet and ready, and simply insert you when you don't expect it. then look how your penis is in her.

keep practicing until you have it working.

yea it's a form of ED, but it sounds completely psychological. nothing a little conditioning can't fix. probably.

if your GF loves you she should be happy to fix you for you and her.
>>
>>16854363
Have your gf get you hard then just rub it against her pussy while you're trying to insert it and the pleasure should maintain it
>>
>>16854404

>implying OP's cock isn't already a desensitized cowhide bag
>>
Thank you guys its probably psychological so I'll do what I can to fix it
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.