[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get out of the Semi-Friendzone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: descarga.jpg (10 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
10 KB, 260x194
>>
>>16854208
escalate, ask her out on a date and try to move the relationship forward. if it works you're out, if you get rejected then move on.
>>
>>16854208
By diving head-first read into the friendzone (friendzone her first) and moving on to the next prospect.
>>
>>16854208
You don't.

Cut your losses and move onto another girl.
>>
I´m sorry if I made my problem unclear, the issue is that I know she likes me, she has told me herself, but she recently got out a bad breakup with an asshole, the thing is, she is still in love with said asshole. So sometimes she flirts with me and sometimes she can only talk about him and how he is perfect, despite him being a massive jerk that turned her best friend against her. Should I keep trying or just move on?
>>
>>16854263
no, don't touch
too much drama
unless you're looking for just a bang then go ahead and don't take any bullshit, don't let her use you as an emotional tampon that's fucking bullshit
>>
By realizing the "friendzone" is something retarded asocial fags use to put the blame on the opposite sex to feel better about a rejection.
>>
>>16854263
Sounds like you've got a bad case of oneitis-induced shit-colored glasses. You're only calling her ex an asshole because she dared to date him over you. Sure, he may be a jerk, but you're no better.

She just doesn't see you in that way. Find another girl. And this time be less judgmental.
>>
>>16854208
Ask women out. When one of them says no, find someone else. When one of them says yes, stop.

This is literally all there is to it.
>>
If she's needing help avoiding control from the arsehole behaviour doesn't mean she's in love with him
>>
>>16854452
I think you´re not seeing the whole picture here and I blame myself for that, I´ll tell you the full story: I met the girl in this course to help you prepare for college admission exams, since the first day we became friends and started talking almost every day and we´ve been doing that for almost 2 months now, when I met her she had already had broken up with her boyfriend, whom I´ve never seen and the concept I have of him is solely based on the things she has told me: They started talking on fb and the first time they met in person he asked her if she wanted to be his girlfriend, she agreed beacuse of pity. He made her fall in love with him sweet-talking to her, saying shit like "You´re the only one" and "We´ll be together forever" and after 2 months of going out (2 freaking months!) he started with the "I need some space" bullshit, she then broke up with him, 2 days passed and he had a new girlfriend. Not only that but turned her best friend against her and constantly harassed her online calling her a slut and so on and so forth. A month after their break up we met each other, after a few weeks she tells me that she likes me (hurray) but also she tells me that she still "loves him" and that she only wishes "for him to be happy", HIKO ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! After all he did to her she still cares more about his well-being than hers. So my conundrum is wether to ask her out (into a relationship that she is clearly not ready for) or to keep to myself what I feel about her and support her but friendzoning myself in the process.
>>
>>16854565
To sum up, it´s not a grudge I hold against her and it´s not fear of rejection, it´s about what´s right, what would you do if you were in my position? I mean if you really appreciated the other person, would you "take that bullet" for them?
>>
Any one have the OP image with the dollar bill as a ramp? Not a believer in the friendzone but love that pic. Anyway, why bother? She might be this that and the other and some say you can do various things to get her, which I doubt, but why put that much effort into someone who was at somepoint honest enough with you that you got the idea you're a friend to her? Also assuming you're a guy, I've probably only seen two or three female friendzone threads.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.