[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys manage to not think/care about your partner's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: laddaned.jpg (5 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
laddaned.jpg
5 KB, 262x192
How do you guys manage to not think/care about your partner's previous sexual partners? I think about it alot, both when we are together and when we're not.

Currently dating a girl who has slept with around 15 guys at the age of 23, while I've only been with 4 at 25.

I know I'm decent in bed, but at the same time I know I have an average to below-averaged sized penis.

Have any of you managed to rid yourselves of these thoughts?
>>
>>16854033
you're right to dwell on those thoughts, its a big problem

you're dating a slut. if you're not ok with that you should be looking for a new relationship not trying to suppress your natural response to the fact that your gf is a slut.
>>
>>16854035
Not sure if serious. But anyway: I also think that 15 is a large number, but if i hadn't been in a relationship for many years, and had the possibility to have sex with 15 women, I sure as hell would have done that. So wouldn't it make me a hypocrite to judge her a slut?
>>
>>16854033
>15 guys at the age of 23

Yea i would just feel like the flavor of the week as well
>>
>>16854042
you're a hypocrite if you assume that men and women are exactly the same. but that's not the way the world is. men and women are very different and the standards for both are also very different. it's not always fair but that is how it is. a woman letting herself get fucked by 4 guys at once is socially disgraceful but a man being able to get 4 women to have sex with him is a great accomplishment. if you want to refuse this worldview you can try, but the fact that it bothers you at all means deep down you know its not the same. sluts and studs are different things, and being a slut is not a good thing.
>>
>>16854053
So you wouldn't date a girl with alot of previous partners, even if pretty much everything was great?
>>
>>16854033
Mine went away with time, probably not the answer you wanted to hear but at least they went away
>>
>>16854080
I would not. I consider it a red flag that will be an issue down the line. google some stats like number of partners for a female and happiness/divorce rate/personality disorders. high partner count, especially as high as 15 which is very high, is an indicator of a large number of problems.
>>
File: 1449328989310.jpg (21 KB, 520x260) Image search: [Google]
1449328989310.jpg
21 KB, 520x260
>>16854033
>How do you guys manage to not think/care about your partner's previous sexual partners?
There are multiple and good reasons to not give a flying hoot or holla. I could write the word limit on this answer alone. But I don't personally care for the following reasons:
>It's not quantity, it's quality
I've had a lot of bad sex. I barely even remember that except to remember that I don't want it again. The times you will remember are the times you had really good sex with people you cared about. So please realize you can have great sex together that she will remember. You just have to try.

>This is a great opportunity for you
Instead of having to go fuck around and teach yourself how to have good sex (pro-tip: You have to learn, it takes work) you can just ask her. She's done the work for you. She can teach you how to fuck really well. She can teach you how you stack up against other men so you know where to focus on your strengths and weaknesses. All men have strengths and weaknesses. Figure them out and then improve or limit them. Use her as a resource.

>You're normal, which automatically means you have what nature wanted you to have to survive and succeed
Lots of dead people out there Anon. Lots of human brothers and sisters no longer with us. But fate, God, and natural selection chose you to be alive. You have everything you need. "Average" dick sizes exist because that's what most women can work with. You just have to work together to figure out how to please each other. Size matters but effort and skill matter more.
>>
HOLY FUCK THIS THREADS GET POSTED ALMOST HOURLY

GET OVER IT YOU INSECURE FAGGOTS
>>
>>16854104
My man. Thanks.
>>
>>16854114

i came here to comment this, why the fuck we have this thread every single day?
>>
>>16854130
Guess it's something many people have troubles with?
>>
>>16854130
>>16854114
Because they subconsciously know that actually dating a slut and treating another man's whore like a princess is a pathetic thing that cucks do, no matter how much sluts/feminazis try to convince them otherwise.

As a man you should go with your gut feeling, and it's clearly telling you that a slut who was already taken by 15 other men is not worth anything.
>>
Ugh I'm just gonna start tripling my number to weed out douches like you lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 298x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 298x315
>>16854243
>>
>>16854174

i know that, but we don't need this thread every single day to remind people about this, these /r9k/ tier threads are just waste of time.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.